View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 11:00 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default An apology from A Mexican ...

... for illegal aliens who behave badly.

I get all manner of messages sent to me on my Youtube accounts. Very few, however, are like this one from Carlos.

hello

Hello, this is carlos i will try to express myself the best i can, i got pretty sad when i started to look at one your videos, being specific on one where a woman i would suppose she was mexican, claimed "her land" and asking residents of usa to leave and go back to europe. I totally agree that those kind of actions are disgusting, she is also an immigran just like i am, i am mexican, but she is not purely nahua or tolteca or mayan, or any other one of many cultures that were here before anyone from europe came, so she is wrong, she has not even a tiny bit of right or sense saying those kind of things, any ways what i wanted to say is that not all mexicans are like that woman or like some really uneducated (aka) "cholos" persons, that all they do is yell, and believe not only over there in california they are, also in this side, there are lots of uneducated people that actually as sad as it can be, they are the more patriotic and nationalists, and i for myself fell pretty sorry for those people, and it makes mad also because for those agressive and uneducated people mexicans, are all taken by that image when it is not real, but well i hope you understanded my english i could think is not that very good, and i really support have a change on your inmmigrations laws, to erradicate those agressive illegal inmigrants, i will also fight if i were in yoir position. and because they make the rest of mexicans right here in my country look retarded, uneducated, not civilized people. Thank you very much for reading this i will keep on watching your videos even though i will be ashamed every time i watch a new one, but i find them quite interesting. Ok so now i will say good bye. I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-30-2010 at 11:02 AM.