View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:45 AM

Default They don't want to get it.

The talking heads that "don't" get it don't want to.

In all of the years that I lived overseas in all of those many countries I saw the most outrageous corruption imaginable.

As the years pass, particularly the last 5 to 8 years I have become more and more disillusioned about the corruption, dishonesty and hypocrisy of American politicians and left liberal progressives. However, as I read more American history I also realize that this isn't just a new phenomenon. It has always been corrupt, even back a century and more ago.

But times are changing. The population is ballooning and along with it there are more and more crooked politicians. The media is changing. Events are now reported instantly from all over the world. It seems to me that presently the current administration has an inordinate number of really duplicitous, bad characters and it is a deliberate plot to fill the offices and positions with a certain mentality that is surely magnifying the corruption, chicanery and dishonesty.

When a regime becomes so unpalatable to the voters it usually doesn't last very long. Probably Jimmy Carter was the last worst President and we can see that this regime is far worse than Carter ever was.