View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:18 AM

Subject: ALERT! Deported Mexican Alien Charged in Death of Sheriffs Deputy in San Diego

Huge news here in San Diego - a fiery crash and death of Sheriffs Deputy Ken Collier early Sunday morning near Santee after he chased a wrong way driver on Hwy. 52.

The drunk and drugged driver is a previously deported illegal alien from Mexico. He's been charged with Manslaughter.

First San Diego Deputy killed in the line of duty in 13 years.

Story and video here:
http://www.10news.com/news/22725703/detail.html

The Illegal Alien carnage never ends..... Another needless death in San Diego. Will we ever secure our borders and enforce our laws? How many innocents must die for our open borders? How much longer can we afford this "cheap labor"?

Jose Pedro Lopez Jasso, 22

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:54 PM
Subject: San Diego County Sheriff - Request for Inmate Charges

Requested on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:54:51 PM. The data contained in this web site should not be relied upon for any type of legal action.

Anyone who uses this information to commit a crime or to harass an inmate or his or her family may be subject to criminal prosecution and civil liability. Extreme care must be taken in the use of information because mistaken identification may occur when relying solely upon a name to identify individuals.

ALTHOUGH THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT, INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS BASIS, AND ACCURACY AND/OR COMPLETENESS CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS GIVEN WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.

Requested charge information for booking number: 10715373 (Only active charges and arrests are shown.)

Arrest: 1
Charge#: 1
Bail Flag: Y
Bail Amount:$750,000.44
Description: DUI:ALC/DRUG:RSLT:BOD INJ
Code:VC
Statute:23153(A) VC

Charge#: 3
Bail Flag: I
Bail Amount:$0.00
Description: DRIVE WRONG:HWY:INJ/DEATH
Statute:21651(C) VC

Charge#: 4
Description: DUI .08 ALCOHOL:BODLY INJ
Statute:23153(B) VC

Charge#: 5
Description: GROSS VEHICLE MANSLAUGHTER
Code:PC
Statute:191.5(A) PC

Arrest: 2
Charge#: 1
Bail Flag:
Description: Rel Dt/Tm: Agency: ICE
Code:
Statute: HOLD

Bail Flag Codes:
Y or I - Charge is eligible for bail.
H or N - Inmate may not be bailed out on that given charge.
B - Bail is not required on this charge.

Last edited by Ole Glory; 03-04-2010 at 08:21 AM.