View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:06 PM

I've heard some people calling this the leftist version of the Tea Party.
I guess it's spontanious like the Tea Party, but the participants are different. The Tea Party is mostlly middle age Whites. From the photos that I have seen these people seem mostly to be young Whites in their 20's - 30's.

Since these protests seem to be more leftist, I wonder if the MSM will smear and demagogue this group like they did to the Tea Partiers. Cnn's Anderson ooper slured the Tea party as "tea-bagger's", Nancy Pelosi called them Nazi's and said it wasn't an authentic grass root inspriation, but was "astro turf". The Daily Kos and Huffington post reguraly derided the Tea Party as racist and vile, others said the Tea party was controlled by the Koch brothers and other Neocon usurpers .

It will be interesting to see how the left and MSM media deals with this new uprising. Some how I doubt they will be as negative and harsh as they were with the Tea Party.

It will also be interesting to note how the Tea Party and the conservatives will deal with this new group. Some how I suspect they will be much more open and accommodating then the left was.