View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 06:34 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
All I know is that he made a personal attack against a patriot in defense of an illegal alien woman. Regardless of what his excuse is, his true colours are shown. We now know to what country he is allegiant.
I thought it was clear; He was defending women; not illegals.
What I would have done in that case would be to offer to smooth things over with the women here, or those we hope to have here. I don't see any need to try and pull McCarthyism on anyone based upon some misunderstanding about the previous post.

Quote:
I signed up for this board to try to get more active on the single issue of illegal immigration. I wish there were more events in this area, and I've offered to help.
I'm out on the streets on average three times a week trying to wake people up about the replacement of our constitution and national sovereignty with a multi-national oligarchy. I don't have time to argue online any longer.
If anyone wants to do anything locally, great.
I thought we had made this easy enough, but maybe not; If you want to organize an event under the SOS banner, please use your USER CP on the upper left menu bar, and go to group memberships. Make a request to join the event committee and we'll buzz you in so-to-speak. After your in, make proposals and we'll try and accomodate.
If you don't want to organize one under the SOS banner, but still want some support from other associates here, make a thread in this section:

http://saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Really; we want to help