View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shadows View Post
So much for 'unmakred' locations huh. The bottom line is that when the bad guys want something they can do their homework just like the good guys. It is my understanding that they have arrested/taken into custody about 20/30 members of the vago's mc, we shall see what this brings as the majority of them are mexican.
All the Vagos I have seen over the years were white and certainly none were Mexican nationals, and didn't realized either that they were bikers or associated with one other through the Vagos until I put some twos and twos together. Particularly when I saw them all together once conducting some club "business" with a woman associate and her out of state relatives (not Vagos but certainly in the lifestyle) strangely in public with a diversionary sideshow masking the negotiations, and I believe the woman's life was hanging in the balance.

The Vagos probably do business with Mexican Nationals, but even if there are some with brown skins and Spanish last names, it is highly unlikely that any Vagos are Mexican nationals.

I haven't seen anything linking the Vagos with the Hemet gang task force, and I believe it would be highly unlikely they would be directly involved.

The Mongols were organized by a "Latino", but he is an American citizen.

I believe that familiarity with jailhouse racial reality generally precludes the majority from racially mixing their "clubs", although I know this isn't 100% true. I believe that the case with the Mongols is an exception to the rule.

That wouldn't stop them from using people of other races, but that person would probably be insulated from them and left holding the bag all on his own if there were some sort of difficulty from either law enforcement or criminal elements.

It is also highly unlikely that Mexican nationals would belong to American outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.