View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:49 PM

Amazing!!!! So now Chelene Nightingale is the Governor of California in a parallel Government formed by persons that I know nothing about.

When was she going to tell us Californians that she too is governor of California?

In the video hosted on The Republics website she introduces a Mr Ken Cousens as her "Chief Justice". http://republicoftheunitedstates.org/
In addition the ticker below the video plainly states "Governor".

It was most interesting to me that there is no video of her being introduced verbally as the governor of California though reliable sources have confirmed that there is a flier that has been distributed via the internet with her title as the "Governor of the Republic, California". Is it possible that I have already paid taxes to her?

Just a thought.

It has also been reported that her emails now contain a footnote filled with prohibitions regarding the use of her emails. Why then does she bother to email anything out?

I suspect that Mrs Nightingale's efforts to "free" us from our current situation will entail a very sincere effort to run for either President or Vice President of the USA. To that end she might convince fellow Christian Chuck Baldwin that she is a worthy running mate.

Mrs Nightingale has been described as a small business owner and a home schooling mom that would never borrow money from anyone and not
repay it because her Christian beliefs, morals and ethics are very high.

Likewise it is completely beneath her to tell people that the person that she borrowed money from is a mole working for the other side and has an anti-USA agenda.

Only really corrupt people would do something like that and only really stupid ones would believe it and act upon it.

Mrs Chelene Nightingale, what a girl, what a Governor!!!! We have much to look forward to from Chelene. Go gettem' girl!!!!

"My Mama Says Stupid Is As Stupid Does" -Forrest Gump