View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_Parrothead View Post
Sounds like more in fighting and more dirt being thrown, that when done in close quarters gets everybody dirty in the process. I wish these guys would take it underground and fight it out in a more personal manner rather that airing out their petty differences of opinions, jealousies, accusations and envious jabs in the public arena. Pretty soon EVERYBODY in this movement will be accusing EVERYBODY of being FRAUDS!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL! Doesn't anyone get that?
I get it JB, and that is what our new SOS is trying to achieve. We will not censor conversations, but there will be not official standing against any organizations except those for open borders and empowerment of one specific ethnic or national group aka La Raza, MECha, LULAC, MALDEF et al.

This is what I tried to explain to William Gheen in the email I sent him. We are not his, nor anyone else's enemy. It seems to have fallen on deaf ears, as I'm sure I would have received the same from any of the others involved in their ego squabbles. But at least William can not say he didn't know what damage some of his 'friends' have done to harm the cause. We would all be best served by not involving ourselves in that pettiness. It's hard enough to deal with those closest to us who wish us harm. Remember there are plenty who work hard for the cause and don't expect you to clap and yell praises in their name. Those quiet warriors who are our real heroes.