Thread: Ray Herrera
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:03 PM

"I don't think there's enough people that would be susceptible to that being used as a wedge issue," Robb said. "I think people can be educated to understand that immigration does not cause the problems that people think it does. That's one of the Republican fear tactics."quote

You notice how they always imply that anyone who's against illegals aliens is uneducated. There goes that push for indoctrination in our education system. But the reality of the situation is that anyone who takes the time to pay attention and research the negative impact and uses just plain common sense knows that these open borders nuts are heading us down a road to disaster. And then to say that it's a Republican fear tactic, really makes me laugh. I'm not a Republican, and I never was. I was a Democrat for over 35 years, but my political affiliation had nothing to do with my ability to observe what was happening in the towns and neighborhoods. It didn't distract me from using common sense and critical thinking when it came to analyzing the impact this invasion is having on our country.

Go Raymond!