View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:29 AM

I don't know, Phil.

Obama is a master of spin, and his opponents for the presidency are doing his dirty campaign work with all the vicious attacks against each other.

It seems to me that lots of voters might not truly understand the issues - are politically naive or have been "educated" into a certain political frame of mind, have short memories, and live in the moment of instant gratification.

Who scares or disgusts those who bother to vote the least during the act of voting, and who gets showered with goodies at the right time. There is something like eight months until the election. More than once in political history has someone been declared the messiah by the masses one day and politically executed the next by popular demand over something very trivial in the grand scheme of things.

Everything is timing, Obama is crafty with spin and has the good luck that the other party is engaging in fratricide.

As much as Obama needs to be a one term president, I'm not so sure that's going to be the case.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-03-2012 at 04:47 AM.