View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
If anyone has enough objection to Rim05's apparent support for the Obamination, I recommend doing an advanced search by user name "Rim05", search term "Obama" with the display option on the search set to "Show results as: Posts".

Here is a link to that search:

http://www.saveourstate.info/search.php?searchid=13732

By Rim05's posts, it would seem Rim05 is a little sensitive to Obama as an image, but has little sympathy for the individual or his presidency. I don't think Rim05 would qualify as an Obamabot. Rim05 has posted that Rim05 is a Democrat.
Rim05 HAS BEEN A STAUNCH OBAMA SUPPORTER, WAS VARY PROUD TO VOTE FOR HIM. I don't like to be nasty, but I will just say the old boards are full of Rim05 defending & supporting Obama.

MANY OF US THAT HAS BEEN AROUND ALONG TIME KNOW WHO RIM05 IS... if IN that DUMP HE DID ON PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS and WHICH HE DIRECTED TO ME... (NOTE: I made no comments in the post... only the article was posted...). Even the note about thanking Brewer for signing was part of the article!! Check it out... the first post of this thread, I put the link to the article.

Rim05 WOULD NEVER OF MENTIONED OBAMA IN THAT PARTICULAR DUMP EXCEPT HE WANTED TO DEFEND *the ONE*... AND JAB AT ME.