View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
"Turn them into terrorists"? Is there something about the way things are unfolding for this investigation that suggests somebody else is responsible for the alleged plan to assasinate some police officer and then attack the funeral?

Isn't it also racist to suggest that just because the target of this investigation is white, that they couldn't possibly be held responsible for it?

It isn't as though white America is incapable of commiting terrorist acts. It is. But we wouldn't have our hands full dealing with it if we weren't importing worse terrorists from abroad. Or clouding the whole situation with a derelict immigration policy. What's the point in that?
Twoller, put me on ignore, I would prefer not having to address someone who wants to argue just for the sake of arguing. You're not worth my time. I have to spend a great deal of time reading as much of this board as I can and that includes your constant injections, so spare me the added time of having to read your replies to anything I post. This will be the last time I respond to you unless you break the rules.