View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Gee it is amazing that something like this pops up and Clinton starts screaming Timothy McVie to anyone who will listen. Coincidence? I don't think so. Our government is trying to put an ugly face on those that disapprove of what they are doing, and what they are not doing to protect us. First they call everyone racists, then turn them into terrorists and crush any opposition to the governments plans. I don't think the people are falling for it, at least I hope not.
"Turn them into terrorists"? Is there something about the way things are unfolding for this investigation that suggests somebody else is responsible for the alleged plan to assasinate some police officer and then attack the funeral?

Isn't it also racist to suggest that just because the target of this investigation is white, that they couldn't possibly be held responsible for it?

It isn't as though white America is incapable of commiting terrorist acts. It is. But we wouldn't have our hands full dealing with it if we weren't importing worse terrorists from abroad. Or clouding the whole situation with a derelict immigration policy. What's the point in that?