View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I also hope the thread can get back to topic.

I will question who started the 'right skin color bit'.

There are some who can not type unless it is to degrade 'President Obama'. Good luck with getting the thread back on topic. Some can change a thread for no reason.
Have a Merry Christmas.
I will go on record that Obama is the most destructive president we ever had. It's not denigration, it's the bone truth.

This is how the race stuff got started in this thread, the reply to post #26 as part of the flame war which included throwing down the race trump card - whether it was intentional or not:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
He (Obama - edited in for clarity) got elected by cheating, lying and stealing. By using the IRS to prevent the TeaParty orgs from their 501c4 status and against anyone that went against him, hiding and lying about what was really happening in the Middle East and what happened in Benghazi, using the Clinton connected zombies, lying about Obamacare, giving $$$ to organizations like ACORN to pack the ballot boxes and pandering to those with the right skin color, and promising free stuff. Obama has dead bodies in his path, a lot of dead bodies.

You are a mean spirited, Fox latrine drinking want to be Bully. Seems he (Obama - edited in for clarity) is not the right skin color for you. Too bad, what is , is. Get over it.
I am not a party person. I will vote for any one I think will serve the US as it should be. That decision is MINE.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Your voting choices as well as your opinion are indeed your own, as other's voting choices and opinions belong to others. These are freedoms which are being chipped away by the present administration, think about it.

Merry Christmas, let's quit fighting amongst ourselves. It just gives our opposition ammunition.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-25-2013 at 10:39 AM.