View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 05:23 PM

It does appear the nut cases are still attempting to lead this movement so nothing has really changed. This Schick guy, nightingale, Don Silva, Barbara Coe, Gheen, Turner, Gilcrest, etc...have done more harm than good. They all started out with a nobel cause and then they destroyed it with petty in fighting to down right criminal behavior........the funny thing is they are calling Davi a traitor. Like most Napoleonic / Hitler type dictators, they can't take constructive criticism. Things have to there way or the highway and the problem is, they do not have a clue.This is not a leader: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjImcBRYYYQ

"it's a order, why? because I said so" I must have failed to get the memo...no one told me they appointed this guy god...

You lead by example and this guy is setting a piss poor example. He became a puppet to a uneducated puppet master. If these idiots are the leaders of the movement, kiss the movement good by. If they cared about the movement, they would step aside and fade away. They won't though. All they care about are themselves. They are in this for personal gain. They need to have there Ego's stroked..They are nobodies trying to be something. They are a waist of time.