View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronbass View Post
"Doing Nothing Is Not a Solution"
Your either part of the solution or part of the problem.

It's time more American became part of our border solution.
Truly stated and firmly agreed.

However, I'm not going to the border for several reasons, nor am I discouraging any who want to go. It does make for visibility for the cause.

I believe the border is just one part of a large picture. I'm working on other parts of the picture which I believe has been unintentionally ignored. And, unless the dirt bag enablers of illegal migration in Washington are relegated to the dust bin of History never to return, there will never be border security and there will be no meaningful posting of troops on the border.

Quote:
A future message to Patriotic Americans.
I have trouble with the word "patriot". Just what is a "patriotic American"?

The usage of "patriot" in much of the anti immigration movement in the last 6 - 8 years is "someone who jumps when I tell them and asks how high on the way up", and the opposite of a "patriot", ie "traitor to his country", is "anyone who doesn't 100% agree with me". Sort of has a manipulative, propagandist twist to it.

So how is someone being a "patriot" and "doing something" judged within yourself?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.