View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Getting border ops together is pretty tough these days. Money being the big obstacle. People used to have a little disposable income to spend on a weekend or 4 day deployment, but not these days. Plus, a lot of practiced border op people have moved away from the border. I'd like to see it, but it will be an uphill effort.
Yes, back to the border is definately and uphill effort.

I had a UPA friend who was sending money every month to one of the Minuteman groups and I suggested he stop since no one knew where the money was going to. it was clear the Minutemen organizations were raising millions of dollars but it wasn't getting to the field Operations.

American Patriots might contribute again if they knew an honest paymaster was getting the money to the men in the field.

Because border security in the name of the Minutemen was unsucessful the first time around doesn't mean that we should not attempt to secure our borders.

A future message to Patriotic Americans.
If you can't go to the border send money so those who can go are funded"
"If you don't have money to send then pray for those in the field and call and bug the hell out of your Congressmen and tell him that you want the Citizen Volunteers on the border replaced with U.S. Military.
"Doing Nothing Is Not a Solution"
Your either part of the solution or part of the problem.

It's time more American became part of our border solution.