View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Then what are you doing here?
I often wonder about that myself, especially after reading your ignorant and narrow-minded rantings.

Quote:
You can smear white people and make racial slurs because it's permitted to do so, in the prevailing atmosphere of anti-white bigotry. Self hating, cowardly whites are the first to jump on the bandwagon to prove they're not "racist."
Please show some backing for this statement or retract it.

Quote:
Obviously the KKK will not gain traction here in Northern Mexico (i.e. Southern California), but it is a real shocker that open klan members can attract 500 supporters anywhere, given the bigotry and oppression against white people and any organization that stands up for the rights of white people. This level of support for the KKK shows a level of awareness and alarm about the Mexican invasion that is very encouraging.
I would not consider 500 inbred rednecks showing up to a KKK rally "encouraging." "Shocking"? Yes, but not in the way you are spinning it. I am shocked that that part of the country has still not left it's shameful past. I wonder if we can expect Latinos hanging from the trees in the south?

Quote:
Your hatred of whites is very interesting. In our modern American racial Caste System, it's a common thing for "minorities" to openly express hatred of whites, even as third world non-whites run to get into this historically white country for the "better life" they have never been able to create in their own lands. How interesting that you feel so comfortable and secure in being able to publish ethnic slurs against whites that you would never be permitted to make against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics or others. You would be banned from this site for insulting any race except white people. Whites are the only race that is not protected from "hate speech."
I don't hate whites. That would mean that I hate half of my family. But that's OK. I would expect nothing less than that from a bigot like yourself. As far as calling the Klan inbred rednecks, then might I suggest you actually look at the history of that part of the country. I do speak from personal experience as my paternal grandmother is from Louisiana.

Quote:
I have a dream. I have a dream that one day white people will be equal to and entitled to the same respect as other races and it will not longer be open season to insult white people.
I don't insult white people. I insult stupid people. Stupidity as you have clearly demonstrated, and will continue to demonstrate, knows no color or ethnic lines.