View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
The utter stupidity of this question really doesn't deserve an answer, but for the sake of clarity let me reiterate what I have always believed and espoused on every board I have been on.

I am against any sort of ethnocentric/racial movement be it white, brown, black, Asian or native American.

I believe that I can't be anymore clearer than that.

As far as pay back? You have a poor understanding of American and European history. White Europeans have dominated world history for a relatively brief period, and geopolitics are shifting away from that domination. This is not wishful think, but a fact that anyone with half a brain should understand.

However, my opposition to the klan and the rest of those inbred rednecks is simple, I would not be welcome in their kommunity because I am of mixed ethnicity (Anglo/Welsh & Mexican). Even though we may agree on the ills of illegal immigration, I would never accept their presence at any rally I was a part of. It would be just too offensive.

Lastly, if you want to become like they (the race baiters) are then go right ahead, you are now no better than they, in my mind.

Edited to add: If you think I am some sort of La Raza/Mexica plant then you are sadly mistaken. In fact, you would be as mistaken as she who will not be named, who thinks the same and gladly slandered me over it in public.
Then what are you doing here? You can smear white people and make racial slurs because it's permitted to do so, in the prevailing atmosphere of anti-white bigotry. Self hating, cowardly whites are the first to jump on the bandwagon to prove they're not "racist."

Obviously the KKK will not gain traction here in Northern Mexico (i.e. Southern California), but it is a real shocker that open klan members can attract 500 supporters anywhere, given the bigotry and oppression against white people and any organization that stands up for the rights of white people. This level of support for the KKK shows a level of awareness and alarm about the Mexican invasion that is very encouraging.

Your hatred of whites is very interesting. In our modern American racial Caste System, it's a common thing for "minorities" to openly express hatred of whites, even as third world non-whites run to get into this historically white country for the "better life" they have never been able to create in their own lands. How interesting that you feel so comfortable and secure in being able to publish ethnic slurs against whites that you would never be permitted to make against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics or others. You would be banned from this site for insulting any race except white people. Whites are the only race that is not protected from "hate speech."

I have a dream. I have a dream that one day white people will be equal to and entitled to the same respect as other races and it will not longer be open season to insult white people.

Last edited by Don; 02-22-2010 at 11:38 AM.