View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Just a blunt question

If they WERE NOT THE KLAN , would you support their message?

But bottom line they are the same as la raza and all the rest of the ethnic hustlers

But heres your chance to buy a vowel

If its ok for every other ethnicity to advocate for separatism (black this ,black that , hispanic this , hispanic that)
How can it be racist for whites to do so also?

According to all estimates in about 40 years or less whites will be the minority in this country , Then its payback time baby, let the new majorities foot the bills for the NEW minority for a while , see how they like it.
The utter stupidity of this question really doesn't deserve an answer, but for the sake of clarity let me reiterate what I have always believed and espoused on every board I have been on.

I am against any sort of ethnocentric/racial movement be it white, brown, black, Asian or native American.

I believe that I can't be anymore clearer than that.

As far as pay back? You have a poor understanding of American and European history. White Europeans have dominated world history for a relatively brief period, and geopolitics are shifting away from that domination. This is not wishful think, but a fact that anyone with half a brain should understand.

However, my opposition to the klan and the rest of those inbred rednecks is simple, I would not be welcome in their kommunity because I am of mixed ethnicity (Anglo/Welsh & Mexican). Even though we may agree on the ills of illegal immigration, I would never accept their presence at any rally I was a part of. It would be just too offensive.

Lastly, if you want to become like they (the race baiters) are then go right ahead, you are now no better than they, in my mind.

Edited to add: If you think I am some sort of La Raza/Mexica plant then you are sadly mistaken. In fact, you would be as mistaken as she who will not be named, who thinks the same and gladly slandered me over it in public.

Last edited by PochoPatriot; 02-22-2010 at 08:21 AM.