View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:33 PM

Ayatollah,

I agree with you that although things look like all is lost in California, I am proud to tell you that we are not yet defeated. In fact we are a long way away from being defeated.

Though things look bleak It's important for all of us in the fight against open borders and for American sovereignty to acknowledge who we have been fighting. We've been fighting the wealthiest and most powerful groups and individuals in this country, and despite the monolithic powers that we are up against,they haven't yet gotten the amnesty and immigration surge that they desperately want.

We're fighting the globalist business interest, the Chambers of Commerce from California to Maine, The wealthy Tech sector, the Unions, The largest and most powerful business interest, virtually all the wealthiest billionaires in America, from Bill Gates to Soros, Adelson, Zuckerberg, and the Kotch Brothers. The Catholic Church and the Main line Protestant Churches want us to surrender our borders. The entire Democrat Party is against us and embraces open borders. The establishment elite of the Republican party have joined their opposition and are more than happy to put the country on the auction block.
The entire main stream media in the US denigrates our side daily, and has done so for decades.

In short we are standing up against the entire, money and political power elite of the United States.

Despite this enormous army that we've been up against this last 7+ years, they still haven't got their precious amnesty for illegal aliens, despite many attempts.

One can only wonder Why a group with this much money and power hasn't gotten what they are after?

After all we're basically a rag tag army, of nobody's with few connections, very little representation in Congress, no disposable income, almost no paid lobbyist's in Washington, no super wealthy supporters and many of us are retired or unemployed.
It's truly a David VS. Goliath situation.
In fact it's amazing that they haven't crushed us like a bug long ago.

Let me tell you, the people that we are standing up against are not use to being stopped.

Just encase you don't know the reason why we haven't been defeated, and the opposition hasn't yet been successful in achieving an amnesty is because of the simple reason that, we are right and they are wrong, and the vast majority of Americans (though not always paying attention to the crisis) are with us on this issue.

To defeat us is to literally defeat the American nation, and rip the sovereignty of this country from the rightful owners of our land.
A vote for amnesty is nothing short of treason, and Americans know it.

I am very proud to tell you that we Americans have not yet been defeated!

I'm even more proud to tell you that I believe if the power elite that is currently pushing the amnesty in Congress isn't successful in this attempt it will be a major and crushing defeat for them, and they know it.

Yes, things in California currently look bad, but be patient and think how things might look in six months if the amnesty is defeated in Washington.

It's a fact worth noting that after every victory we have had in defeating amnesty our side has grown stronger. If we are victorious in defeating the amnesty in Washington, we will move boldly and stronger from that victory and refocus our efforts then on the State level.
I believe Gov. Brown and the open border elites will then have much to fear from an embolden and stronger anti illegal alien offensive.

The news media pronounced us dead long ago, but if it was true, why don't they have their amnesty?