View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Dude, that's a completely non-responsive answer.

And I wasn't expecting a war. I am anticipating people are going to start taking sides or demanding that others take sides (the latter having already happened as a result of Jean's communications).

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sandy, I'd like to thank you for the above post. In comparison, my complete lack of tact doesn't look so stunningly out of place. Your writings are almost as socially unrefined as mine have been the past few days.
I understand how you feel that way, but personally I don't feel the need for silence anymore. Jean seemed to feel that way also, but I don't want to speak for her. My thinking is that some people in forward and very active positions within our movement are going to do what they do whether we sit back and be quiet or fight back. They are going to send emails, post advisories, and threaten others about who they can associate with. I'm for open government here. I'm not as interested in the Gheens, gilchrists, Schwilks, Nightingales, etc as I am in the people who read their material. hopefully they'll read ours too, and compare the facts. If we don't put it out there though, they get it from one source. I don't see how that helps the overall movement.
And Sandy, I know you have a rather volatile personality, but you can't do it alone. None of us can. We are all somewhat misfits in that we don't accept false gods as easily as most. But I hate to see you out there by yourself.