View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Gees!!!! This little revelation is certainly great to hear! WTF! How pathetic.

"Under the spell"? What the hell does that mean? You can't think for yourself? You have no idea how incredibly stupid not to mention unsettling your comment is. Are you a sheep or a human?

This is why I have chosen to no longer participate with any group.

As I look at all of you pontificating and angonizing over this tripe I find it to be ridiculous and I wonder why I ever wasted my time with any of this nonsense.

Posting on this board because you got your feelings hurt (or for whatever) ain't doing squat to change anything with amnesty or the illegal invasion. It looks like most of you (Jean) don't do much else and are using this as a substitute for your lack of a life. While I have sympathy for your plight I suggest you stop cyber jerking and get involved at the local, city and state level to address the issue. Stop whining non-stop on a computer forum....

God help us all if cyber-whiners are all we have left to stop the illegal invasion.

Well considering that was your second post and all you could do was criticize, you're not bringing much to the table. Why didn't you chime in on any of the subjects being discussed? Lurking and then popping in to take stabs at members isn't very respectful, and could be considered disruptive. I'm logged in here for a reason, as others are, and we aren't being paid to do it. Take an aspirin and chill.