View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
I am from East LA, but no longer live there, nor have I for a long, long time. I own a small vineyard and winery near Paso Robles. I employ many of "my people" to maintain the vineyard, as well as a hunting operation (love that wild boar and venison). Quite frankly, I know almost nothing about LA politics. FYI, I also own a ranch in Arizona and love spending time there.

I guess I spend too much time hunting and sampling my wines to even begin to comprehend what the heck you are ranting about. Perhaps if you had taken the time to get a proper education you would not be so angry about your plight in life, and the fact that you have to compete with illegal aliens for a minimum wage job.
You see AG, here it is again. These leftist just love to throw the "get an education" around. You hear it constantly. They truly believe that because they are so indoctrinated and completely saturated with the leftist ideology that anyone else who hasn't left their brain at home and doesn't follow along the same path, must not have any sort of education. This is exactly what our education system is spewing. And don't believe for one minute this "Beaners" crap that he has this, and he has that. Having a tomato growing in a pot in your back yard doesn't make you a farmer, and having desert property in Arizona doesn't make you a rancher either.

Come on Beaner, you go way out of your way to impress. Anyone who is anyone of such stature does not feel the need to try to impress. What's the problem, are you board? What you have really isn't important, it's what you do with it. I guess a gallon of cheap wine and a cup of sand must impress you. I'm sure you have Ernest and Julio shaking in their boots.