View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:52 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
And from East LA, no less. Ever get around to the bacon wrapped hot dogs downtown? Now those are weapons of mass involuntary defecation. Might as well dump the semi autos with filed off serial numbers and buy a hot dog cart to vend without a license - the body count will be a lot higher and you won't go to jail or be hassled by the ATF.

All of that around there were boycotting Villaraigosa with sales tax proceeds long before he came up with the hair brained idea of boycotting Arizona, and you too can be getting even with "the man" with a lot less personal exposure.

And Villaraigosa might have to politic for the very unpopular idea of raising DWP's very low rates just to get ahead of their "civil disobedience" (and yours too if you get a cart) concerning taxes - cash sales and two sets of books in the "vibrant community" somehow beats common sense concerning the cost of "green power" and deferred maintenance when it comes to milking the only cash cow left for the grand city of Los Angeles.

Nothing like beating the hell out of your own nuts with a hammer when you can't blame gabachos for your self inflicted problems anymore.
I am from East LA, but no longer live there, nor have I for a long, long time. I own a small vineyard and winery near Paso Robles. I employ many of "my people" to maintain the vineyard, as well as a hunting operation (love that wild boar and venison). Quite frankly, I know almost nothing about LA politics. FYI, I also own a ranch in Arizona and love spending time there.

I guess I spend too much time hunting and sampling my wines to even begin to comprehend what the heck you are ranting about. Perhaps if you had taken the time to get a proper education you would not be so angry about your plight in life, and the fact that you have to compete with illegal aliens for a minimum wage job.