View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 03:11 AM

Default Not good news !

Sorry folks to be so pessimistic but I have been at this now or 3 decades and I have seen a steady erosion of enthusiasm and opposition. I have also seen a steady increase in wins for the progressives and illegal aliens.

It seems that the numbers of dedicated opponents has diminished considerably and that they are becoming less and less effective. Personally I think that there is not very much that can be done by private citizens to reverse the tide. That is not to say that the remaining should roll over and give up. Illegal immigration just does not appear to be very high on the agenda of most Americans.

I don't think that there will be any reversal until the present regime is gone, out of office. I simply cannot predict who the next regime will be nor what it will do.That should be determined in the next two years. Apparently the best hope for "change", lays with the Coyote in Chief. If he continues to infuriate the people that will quite probably be better than all of the counter-protests combined.

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Pew report says that immigration from Mexico has fallen to zero.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2012/04/2...-perhaps-less/

Apparently they are referring to Mexican citizens and not generally migrants from other countries. Thus the bulk of current illegal, undocumented aliens are from other countries traversing Mexico.

Personally I think that the Cartels are almost entirely responsible for provoking the present onslaught by exploiting Obamas comments. The losses in human trafficking revenue have reportedly fallen over the years so the Cartels, being good businessmen, found ways to increase profits. Drug trafficking is reported to be up by 250% and meth up 500%. Note that the Cartels pushed into human trafficking and largely took it over too.

But it takes two to tango. In business there has to be a supplier and a consumer. So who are the consumers ?

__________________________________________________ _____________

Border Action:

http://patriotsinformationhotline.com/

The border convoy departs Murietta, Ca today at 6:30 PM. See details in link.

There are more things that patriots can do as seen on the website.

Last edited by wetibbe; 08-01-2014 at 04:02 AM.