View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 04:10 AM

Default Numbers USA

Last night I got a conference call from Rosemary Jenks. She had Congresswoman Michelle Bachman on too. It went on for an hour.

*(Check the Numbers USA website today for more details ).

The main message was to melt down Congress by phone, personal visits and attending home meetings when they are on Vacation.

Michelle had just returned from a visit to the border. It was fascinating. And deplorable. She told things not normally seen in the news. I won't try to quote them here, they are far too extensive.

Essentially they are not in favor of impeaching Obama. They think it will rally his supporters and backfire. *( Too according to Fox News 56% do not want him impeached ). Instead they will want to cut off his funding. And if he actually signs an amnesty bill by executive order they will impeach any official that tries to implement the lawless and illegal order.

__________________________________________________ _________

I have now finished Dinesh D'Sousas book - "America". There are two little areas of what I can't exactly call disagreement. There may be some differences in interpretation. But basically I have to give him very high marks. He has a writing style that is easy to read. He is certainly very intelligent and has a very good understanding of America and what it is all about as well as where we are going in the future. Unfortunately I have to agree with him. At my age I don't have to worry about it. I won't be around to see it. But I lament for my grandchildren. *( You had better pound on your grandchildren to get a good education and a good job ).