View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 03:36 AM

Default Hooraay!

I love it. Burn baby burn.

I know this sounds bizarre and I have posted it here before, - but,- BO *( aka body odor ) is sinking fast. According to this mornings news BO is well into the negative in the 55 percentile of disfavor among the people in the 6 major categories.

It's over for Obama. He is now facing serious impeachment. There is a present even chance that the charges will be brought in Congress. The current prognosis is that it probably will not succeed before his term expires.

I referred to Dinesh D'Sousas book America previously. I'm now about 2/3rd's through reading. He is an emigrant from India coming in the 1970's. So far I haven't learned anything new that I didn't already know. However, it is interesting that he does have some very intellectual insight into who America is and how it functions. So far I haven't read anything at all that I disagree with. This is one conservative foreigner who understands our country and vigorously supports it. I'll have to give him very high marks and a big welcome.

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-27-2014 at 03:43 AM.