View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
obama intends to use executive authority to legalize all illegals. Now and in the future. If he succeeds, this country is effectively over. We will have become Iraq overnight.
What I heard was 5 mil, but it will be all by the time he's done.

He's pulling loads of dirty tricks to ram his ideology through, and he could care less about destroying the country while he's at it.

The protests are great, it warms my heart. However, until the Senate is flipped with enough of a vote to over ride presidential veto and wield congressional power, Obama is going to run amok with the political version of violent rape.

I think California is lost for running Boxer off and respectfully replacing Feinstein, but it has to be tried. And those in other states must be supported in their efforts to turn the tide.

One more thing:

without going into detail, Obama has largely alienated the military - lots of bad feelings. World history shows that when the leadership of a nation loses the loyalty of its armed forces bad things happen, from coups to foreign invasion to outright surrender of sovereignty.

It's much more serious than what I can express with just a few words.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 07-26-2014 at 01:12 PM.