View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 05:41 PM

Dear Friends,

It was a great day and a great opportunity for the people of Santa Clarita,CA to get involved. Thanks to everyone it was a very successful rally, and we had a bigger turnout than I expected. I counted a total of about 40 pro sovereignty Americans that came to our rally and at its peak we had 27 on our side gathered at once.

As most of you know this was a national day of action with over 300 individually coordinated rallies going on in unison all over the country.

People are outraged by the recent border surge in South Texas, and the fact that President Obama is setting up countless relocation centers all across America, and flying illegal aliens to these relocation centers. It further angers Americans when they learn that the tax payers are paying $1,000 per day to house each illegal alien in these relocation centers and paying $6,000 per month for each “un accompanied minor” in foster care.
I believe this spontaneous rally was an extension of what happened in Murrieta, CA when the good people of that town, and alert citizens of California stood up to the Fed. Gov. and did not allow DHS to start resettling illegal aliens in their city.

I would also like to acknowledge our friend Beverleigh, who has previously joined us at a rally in Bakersfield and Congressmen Buck McKeon’s office, and describes herself in a late form of advanced cancer, made it to the overpass to join us. Thank you Beverleigh, your efforts are monumental!

Unexpectedly, we had pro amnesty, counter protesters that showed up. At its peak I think there were about 15 counter protesters that stood on the other side of the overpass. Many of us were amazed that counter protesters had actually heard about the overpass rally, but we cans see that they observe our web sites a lot closer than we think.
One member of our group told me that a Spanish language news source was interviewing Spanish speakers outside of a Valencia movie theatre Friday night about the upcoming overpass rally, and that’s how he learned about our event. Interestingly the Spanish language news source refused to interview our member, because they said: “they only interview in Spanish”.

One member of our group, who has been active in fighting illegal immigration and amnesty for a very long time and is a seasoned organizer, noted that it was interesting that the counter protesters didn’t carry any Mexican flags. She said: "they always use to have Mexican flags, then they started to have a mixture of Mexican and American flags", but she added that she thought that it was note worthy that the day of our rally they were only carrying American flags.

One thing became immensely clear to all on the overpass was the sound of hundreds of loud truck horns that sounded their horns as they approached the overpass. The truck drivers could see our 20 foot banner that said “Repatriate Illegal Aliens”. They know that California is about to issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens, and that the Illegal aliens will soon flood into their industry and depress their wages and take their jobs, just like they did in the construction industry and countless other fields.
Does the Democrat Party or the establishment Republican Party care about these American truckers that are about to loose their livelihood?

No they don’t, but the Americans that were on the overpass rallies on July 19th do, and that is part of the reason why we were on the bridge that day. Thank you to all that stood up for the interests of Americans that day!

Sincerely,
Greg

PS. Sorry, it took some time to post this Jean, I was was having some trouble with my email, sending this out to the people we met at the overpass rally.