View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:16 AM
SOS Associate

Default Chelene Nightingale's Nazism Surfaces On Facebook Page

Well, here's a familiar theme. Chelene ferreting out those who show the slightest wavering in their adherence to the Nightingale doctrines. I don't know this poor soul who dared question her majesty, but I predict a summary execution by electronic means, and then a quick coverup with short public humiliation

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale
If you "like" this page then make sure you are a strict constitutionally-minded person or someone who wants to learn more about liberty. I have no time for those willing to just let our freedom and liberty be trampled upon in the name of unconstitutional laws or personal opinion. The Constitution is NOT a living, breathing document up for "change".
Quote:
Chelene Nightingale I no longer will tolerate those who want to give our liberty away so easily. I am not out here defending liberty so that people can argue for communist laws. I am not concerned about losing "fans". The Founding Fathers had little support. I would rather only have 12 fans of liberty than thousands who only want some liberty but will give up their rights so easily in the name of unconstitutional laws.
10 hours ago · 4 people.

Lawrence Gant So wait a second here!!! You are preaching about the constitution, but you are deleting the posts of people who are disagreeing with you!!! "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." Thomas Jefferson.......Right Chelene??!!!
10 hours ago

Quote:
Lawrence Gant I am absolutely appauld at you and your conduct Chelene. I am not going to "unlike" your page. I am going to stay put and call you on your BS everytime you do stupid things like this!! Allow people to have the FREEDOM to disagree with you Chelene!!
10 hours ago

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 05-31-2011 at 07:19 AM.