View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 08:03 PM

Something that sticks in my craw is these patriot groups that want a fee for you to put you butt on the line, background checks are good but as in the now long gone mcdc who checked them out? I lived on the border at Campo in the area called the shooting gallery and claimed no MM group, I thought of myself as belonging to them all. I recall the first time I met the mcdc guys, they over ran my area in numbers then they left in the early morning for their OP several miles away and that was that for their week-end on the job border watch. Now I am not complaining about what they did, just stating a fact. I declined to pay a fee then and I still hold that thought. When we lost Patriot Point that area of Campo, IMHO, we lost a crown jewel for border watching. I sold my motor home there to a guy who put up cameras and was working on a fence, I dont recall his name & havnt talked with him in over two years, I dont even know who is there other than borderwatch and gadget but I am still around doing things, but now I spend alot more time in the AZ/Texas area and of course in Mexico. Just my 2 cents but there ya go, I wish all Patriots good luck and Gods speed.