View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Look....Can I interject here, not as a moderator or anything, but just a bystander?
this birth certificate controversy is not a big thing for me, not because I think it's a false front or a big scam either one, but rather because I have too much to do already. I don't see that much harm in people following a lead, as long as it is kept within the boundaries of good time management and proper disclosure. Having spent innumerable hours researching public records, I have come to the conclusion that people see what they want regardless of what the record says. Even judges and jurors. You can place damning hard evidence before whomever you want, and if they have a bent to see it a certain way, that's what will be seen. This plays the same for both sides of the Obama legitimacy controversy. What I'm saying here is both of you are probably right in some fashion, so don't let it create a rift between you. We all know that many in our government at that level are liars, else we wouldn't be here telling them we are onto their BS about illegals. We also know that Chelena will parrot anything that turns peoples' ears and eyes in her direction, and facts are as she wants to twist or create them, so there is no oracle on this issue to turn to yet. However there is one person who could have ended the majority of suspicion a long time ago, and his reluctance to do so may be more related to division than fraud. In any case, obama gets no quarter from me because he supports the fraud of illegal aliens and open borders, so why the hell should it matter if someone pressures him on the record? My theory is that we are not wrong to hammer him over the illegal alien issue, just as they are not wrong to hammer him on his qualifications. We're all at least hammering Obama, so we are somewhat united
Thank you for echoing my point, AG. I see "birthers" as a distraction to what should be the real focus of our anger, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Every step down stupid rabbit holes like Obama's citizenship, the Federal Reserve conspiracy theories, 9/11 "truth", and the like further destroy our credibility with the general public.

When I was on the leadership committee on the old board, she who will not be named asked my if that org should go after Muslims. After thinking about it for a few days, I advised her against it because it would damage our credibility with the general public.

Now I realize that many of you may have low opinions of the general public, but it is they that will move the country in the right way when they are educated. We are the ten percent that really care. The ten percent that get involved. The ten percent that live, breathe and bleed this movement. We were able to stop amnesty back in 2006. The reason is that we were focused like a laser beam on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, and we educated the public about it. The reason why socialized health care has been beaten back is back the people, is because people focused in on it and educated the public.

We have to get back to that focus and lead! If the birthers, the anti-Federal Reservists, and other conspiracy theorists don't like it, then too bad. Thank you for your help, but we have a country and culture to save. Stopping the illegal invasion of this country and any future amnesties are the only hills I am willing to die on at this time. I know this is harsh, but damn it, we need to get back on track!