View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 03:58 AM

Default What would you expect !

When I lived in Venezuela there was more white Venezuelan prejudice against the Tans and Bronzes than in the USA.

I really didn't see prejudice in Mexico during many visits but I'm sure my host's were extremely careful.

When the Mexican reconqista's shout "Go back to Europe", How's that again? In the Borough of Queens New York there are 135 different nationalities.

Back prior to 1847 the Mexicans invaded native American tribal lands and colonized it, enslaving native Americans, and establishing haciendas and churches. They LOST the war. But they "don't get it" because they want feeble excuses for justifying illegal aliens.

At the time the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth in 1620 some native tribes were at war with each other, raiding, killing, kidnaping women. There was no civilization, no written language, no courts, immigration or ordered land ownership. Humans, Homo Sapiens, were one step this side of the other primates, gorillas, chimpanzees, bonobos, orangutan's. Fighting for territory and holding it by force.

At the time that the first Pilgrim's sailed into Cape Cod bay they sent a scouting party out to Cape Cod to reconnoiter. There was NO contact with natives. When they established at Plymouth Rock it was three months before they made contact with native Americans. There was no customs and immigration office, no passports, no one who could even read.

Lest the Indians and Mexicans forget, the Dutch, Swedish, English, French, Spanish and Russians all came to North America and grabbed a chunk of real-estate. All left by one means or another.

Lest the Indians and Mexicans forget, it was Native Born North Americans who fought for and liberated the country.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-26-2013 at 04:05 AM.