View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 08:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforfood View Post
This article says that he became concerned after he received 1200 emails from constituents in his state.

If Proggs want to play the distraction hand, I say we see your occupy distraction and raise you "Let's see the microfiche!" hand.

We're being threatened with Re-education Camps, and Martial Law if we cast our votes for the GOP nominee!

We're being threatened with massive voter fraud by the DNC to postpone the General Election.

Anything we can do to slow down the wrecking ball that is sweeping across this nation will be less we have to clean up later!
For what it's worth, I think the martial law thing is not to save an Obama presidency, but in preparation for something that may happen, or is planned to happen one way or the other. Maybe a financial collapse is too possible to ignore; Maybe the feds are going to throw the US under the world government/world bank steamroller, and they rightly expect some form of rebellion. But I don't think our military and civilian LEO would put up with, or defend a coup by Obama.