View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:04 PM

I'm sick of all this crap.

Sort of off topic, but still relevant:

I didn't see it in the day, but I found something a few months ago (incredibly in the children's video section at the Burbank Fry's, there were two) which is a 1972 cartoon sort of snapshot of a certain segment of 1960's America which blossomed into everything wrong with the far left we see today.

The DVD is titled FRITZ THE CAT.

Opportunists of all sorts; naive, well intentioned people who fall for racial pandering in the midst of racial tension; an undefined "revolution"; sadistic "revolutionaries" who are more into senseless destruction than meaningful ideology; and the knuckleheads who fall for it all.

It's much more than the x-rating put on it due to the lead character of a horny college student working what he knows best.

To me, it depicts the social kindergarden of the likes of Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid, ACORN, and just about any other aging far left nut within or without academia or politics who seeks to push their far left agenda on our grandkids.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-18-2010 at 07:07 PM.