Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Do NOT Send Money to Haiti (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=877)

Don 01-20-2010 04:15 PM

Do NOT Send Money to Haiti

Check this out. Makes good sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc-XMrj1ors

usa today 01-20-2010 04:44 PM

I have enough of my own problems

I donate plenty through the taxes I pay and our govt lavishes on these relief
give aways and outright billions given to countries that hate us.

Charity begins in the home

Twoller 01-20-2010 08:08 PM

There was a sobering piece of advice -- except the part of investing in silver or gold. That didn't stir me any.

You know what I am doing these days? Making my own hominy. That's right, making it out of whole grain corn and pickling lime. Also making my own tortillas out whole grain corn with a similiar process.

Commander Bunny 01-20-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 4033)
There was a sobering piece of advice -- except the part of investing in silver or gold. That didn't stir me any.

You know what I am doing these days? Making my own hominy. That's right, making it out of whole grain corn and pickling lime. Also making my own tortillas out whole grain corn with a similiar process.

I've been making my own laundry soap, and doing the wash by hand for awile, and I too make my own bread on the woodstove as well, but I call them "chipatis"....I don't make tortillas.

It really does save abit of money, and to keep on topic, money that's not going to Haiti, but going to keep me going.

CB.

Rim05 01-21-2010 05:48 AM

To give or not to give is the indivuals choice, however, anything Rush Limbaugh is for I am against. The island needs help, money or goods. I can see why they are asking for cash instead, They are STILL not able to issue the goods already there to the people. Money is what is needed to buy tents and rebuild to name only 2.

Rim05 01-21-2010 06:03 AM

Actually the video is not Rush but I heard him saying the same thing days ago. He must drink lemon juice for breakfast.

Don 01-21-2010 09:06 AM

Anything Barak Obongo is for I'm against.

This Bolshevik hates our country and out people, condemns us for our successful country, to which his father came from his loser African country for an education and for a white concubine before returning to Kenya where he could openly practice polygamy because it is legal there.

Now he wants to wring us dry with new taxes to help his own people in Haiti. Needy Americans can go screw themselves, but Haiti is at the top of his list because he cares more about helping his own and punishing us than about his obligations to all of the people of this country.

Americans in Southern California and all over the USA are being kicked out of jobs, housing and other necessities of life because of an invasion supported by this Bolshevik. During the campaign he promised to make it easier for more of them to come and kick us out of our own country. Now, he will keep his promise and bring in hundreds of thousands of Haitians. How wonderful! American towns will now have "Little Haiti" districts where they practice voodoo and sacrifice chickens and maybe even people to their "Gods". I don't know if Haitians share the Mexicans' tradition of cannibalism, but I guess we'll find out.

Do you think they will have a positive effect on anything they touch or any place they go? I think not.

Rim05 01-21-2010 09:22 AM

Gee, Don, you are more bitter than another member we have. I have to say you are more bitter than ole Rush. I have to think a bit more positive my self.

wetibbe 01-21-2010 09:44 AM

Tough call not for me !

The natural disaster that was visited upon the Haitian people was indeed a full blown disaster, regretable and deplorable. These innocent humans do indeed have my heartfelt sympathy and compassion as any decent American will understand.

The USA has gone beyond any reasonable measures to help and salvage these poor, helpless humans. I am extremely proud of my fellow Americans and my Government for it's/their compassion and humanity.

There is much more comment that I will hold in abeyance.

Jeanfromfillmore 01-21-2010 03:03 PM

Haiti is as bad as it can get. It is hell for those people. I hope the world comes to their aid, not just us.