Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Restricted Posters Area (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I've been posting Youtube messages ... (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1705)

DerailAmnesty.com 04-13-2010 05:29 PM

I've been posting Youtube messages ...

... that are left on my old Youtube account. However, don't believe for a second that those are the only folks who attempt to communicate with me to convey their displeasure. Not everyone who gets upset with me over the internet is a stranger. Case in point, this was the content of an e-mail I received today from Cowboycode/CalifNative:

I know this post won't reach the public, Sam Z. But I wish to write it here anyways. I sent you an email to tell you about your OWN site being down and now it's up....but you have openly criticize me or more weaselly give others phonies a rumor mill home to spread lies ??? Very shameful for a lawyer and professor...what even happened to ???!!!??? You know, personal ethics.
By your actions, everyone can see when I and everyone want to really count's on group's ethics; you and your phony patriots have shown to fail the mark. What's it like to be just as corrupt running your forum discussion(LOL) site as Chelene, Rim05, Davi, 1inchgroup, 'blabby'Filmore, and your whole 'holier than thou' crew? You know of and saw what they(SOS) did wrong, but you and your SOS retread chums still do the same dumb thing ? That's the definition of stupid and insanity.
You and your group have become a laughable joke to real political active positive E T H I C A L activists in the important upcoming November election cycle. Thanks for marginalizing yourself into the fringe wackos.
my best,
?
PS...How long will this note last to you ??...probably as short as you have no personal positive ethics and cannot debate an issue honestly while you wrap yourself in the US flag and activism of self importance.

retiredat44 04-28-2010 09:44 AM

If this site is such a joke and means nothing why is this clown so worried he attacks it?? is it because some truth here bothers him,, is this clown some type of President Chavez Wannabe? Is there something specific this clown can point to that is not truthful?

:confused:

what a cockroach..
;)

Rim05 04-29-2010 03:59 AM

Quote:

That's the definition of stupid and insanity.
You do know who this Joker is don't you? What a laugh. Same old name calling misfit.:D:D

Patriotic Army Mom 04-29-2010 06:48 AM

I'll pray for them.

California Native 02-17-2011 11:37 AM

What the heck.

Wow. Everyone knows that isn't me, right? After reading that I have a great urge to play the banjo, scratch my mangy dog and sleep with my first cousin.

Are you sure this guy has a "code"? Or did he "code" with irreparable brain damage? What the hell is he talking about? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 7895)
... that are left on my old Youtube account. However, don't believe for a second that those are the only folks who attempt to communicate with me to convey their displeasure. Not everyone who gets upset with me over the internet is a stranger. Case in point, this was the content of an e-mail I received today from Cowboycode/CalifNative:

I know this post won't reach the public, Sam Z. But I wish to write it here anyways. I sent you an email to tell you about your OWN site being down and now it's up....but you have openly criticize me or more weaselly give others phonies a rumor mill home to spread lies ??? Very shameful for a lawyer and professor...what even happened to ???!!!??? You know, personal ethics.
By your actions, everyone can see when I and everyone want to really count's on group's ethics; you and your phony patriots have shown to fail the mark. What's it like to be just as corrupt running your forum discussion(LOL) site as Chelene, Rim05, Davi, 1inchgroup, 'blabby'Filmore, and your whole 'holier than thou' crew? You know of and saw what they(SOS) did wrong, but you and your SOS retread chums still do the same dumb thing ? That's the definition of stupid and insanity.
You and your group have become a laughable joke to real political active positive E T H I C A L activists in the important upcoming November election cycle. Thanks for marginalizing yourself into the fringe wackos.
my best,
?
PS...How long will this note last to you ??...probably as short as you have no personal positive ethics and cannot debate an issue honestly while you wrap yourself in the US flag and activism of self importance.

admin 02-17-2011 12:06 PM

Maybe it's because there was another person who used the screen name calif native

California Native 02-17-2011 12:52 PM

He'll code alright.

I got that. Doesn't explain the viciousness of the post to youtube, the barbaric use of the english language or the attack on this site. But I guess it doesn't matter. Only a matter of time before that bad boy springs a leak. Brain aneurysm or something. He gives Californians a bad name.

Ayatollahgondola 02-17-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by California Native (Post 14378)
I got that. Doesn't explain the viciousness of the post to youtube, the barbaric use of the english language or the attack on this site.

We're very tolerant of those artistic, yet less refined californians.:D