Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Chelene Nightingale's Nazism Surfaces On Facebook Page (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=4052)

PochoPatriot 06-10-2011 09:01 PM

Hi Waco! Rim is a senior citizen and has been very active in this movement. She calls them as she sees them, and that's ok because she has a whole lot of "street cred" with me and others who have been with this board for along time.

So show some class and let drop this petty vendetta.

The Waco Kid 06-10-2011 09:48 PM

What vendetta? I never saw this person on the street yet they claim to know me and make claims that are unfounded. I am just asking for this person to participate on more than just this forum. How is that a vendetta? It isn't. Reality is different from typing on a board, taking part in the weekly broadcast is real, different from just keyboarding and it has genuine humanity.

Maybe if if the person in question would take the time to call in on the weekly talkshoe program they might just find that speaking one on one is very enlightening not to mention a lot of fun. I already said I have nothing against "unsaid" person.

Oh and you should call in too Pocho.
:)
Take care

PochoPatriot 06-14-2011 12:51 PM

Wow! Another Chelene! Off you go to the rubbish heap!

Ayatollahgondola 06-17-2011 08:02 PM

Chelene slips farther into the abyss of paranoia

Quote:

Vel Conway
Hi Chelene looks like you have some trolls Bet you know who they are...LOL

June 6 at 5:59pm
Chelene Nightingale likes this..

Quote:

Chelene Nightingale Hi Vel! Oh some of them are not just "trolls", they are agents. I am working with a private investigator now. Interesting information. Apparently I am so "important" that some are being paid to "monitor" me. I will be taking the completed report to local law enforcement, the attorney general, etc...May even post some of the findings publicly.
Tuesday at 8:55pm

Jeanfromfillmore 06-17-2011 11:30 PM

It's like watching someone slide off the edge. She becomes more bizarre by the day. It couldn't be that people dislike her, no, she has to come up with a grander scheme, like, they're being paid to stalk her. Now that is funny.

LAPhil 06-18-2011 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 16680)
Chelene slips farther into the abyss of paranoia

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale Hi Vel! Oh some of them are not just "trolls", they are agents. I am working with a private investigator now. Interesting information. Apparently I am so "important" that some are being paid to "monitor" me. I will be taking the completed report to local law enforcement, the attorney general, etc...May even post some of the findings publicly.
Tuesday at 8:55pm

Chelene Nightingale likes this..

Where was this from?

Ayatollahgondola 06-18-2011 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 16685)
Where was this from?

chelene's facebook

LAPhil 06-18-2011 09:25 AM

"Agents". That's good. Hey, AG, are you one of those agents? Did someone pay you to get that bankruptcy file? And has anyone noticed that the first two letters of "Agent" are "AG"? Gotta' mean something! :)

Ayatollahgondola 06-18-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 16691)
"Agents". That's good. Hey, AG, are you one of those agents? Did someone pay you to get that bankruptcy file? And has anyone noticed that the first two letters of "Agent" are "AG"? Gotta' mean something! :)

Yes. Report me and see if there's a reward. ask for your money in cash though. I have it on good authority that she's a bit of a credit risk

LAPhil 06-18-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 16692)
Yes. Report me and see if there's a reward. ask for your money in cash though. I have it on good authority that she's a bit of a credit risk

Yes, you have it on real good authority!