Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What if ? ............................. (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2339)

usa today 06-16-2010 03:31 PM

What if ? .............................

All organized and semi organized militias in the US called a muster at the Arizona border?

Would Dumbomba call in troops to stop them?

The feds will not protect the border , Do citizens have the right to do it if the
Govt won't?

I can see this happening ............

What a can of worms this one would open

tim55 06-16-2010 06:05 PM

Whoa, that is a hell of a good question....Kinda makes you want to test it, don't it?

REWHBLCAIN 06-17-2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim55 (Post 10172)
Whoa, that is a hell of a good question....Kinda makes you want to test it, don't it?

Yes it does.

usa today 06-17-2010 05:19 AM

Yes , it would be an interesting scenario if 7-8 or 10k Americans , fully armed showed up at the border with full intent to stop the invasion.

Rim05 06-17-2010 05:40 AM

Quote:

Yes , it would be an interesting scenario if 7-8 or 10k Americans , fully armed showed up at the border with full intent to stop the invasion.
That is the only way it will be stopped. How many years, how many administrations have failed us?

Patriotic Army Mom 06-17-2010 07:30 AM

I believe that most people are ready to do just that. What an idea!

Dawes 06-17-2010 10:43 AM

Only then, will Obama send troops down to the border. Stopping the rights of citizens, and not the criminals.

Jeanfromfillmore 06-17-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawes (Post 10187)
Only then, will Obama send troops down to the border. Stopping the rights of citizens, and not the criminals.

That is so true. Isn't is amazing that this sort of thing is happening in my lifetime. The all out destruction of this country is happening so quickly, yet is seems so few are even paying attention.

Maybe we should be heading toward the border instead of watching a basketball game.

DerailAmnesty.com 06-17-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 10196)
Maybe we should be heading toward the border instead of watching a basketball game.

Speaking as the legal practitioner in this outfit, I'm really going to advise against that. Visiting border, OK. Visiting border, armed, as part of "organized and semi-organized militias," not your smartest move.

Jeanfromfillmore 06-17-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 10203)
Speaking as the legal practitioner in this outfit, I'm really going to advise against that. Visiting border, OK. Visiting border, armed, as part of "organized and semi-organized militias", not your smartest move.

Put your tail between your legs where is seems to fit.

DerailAmnesty.com 06-17-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 10204)
Put your tail between your legs where is seems to fit.

Won't have time. I'll be too busy answering calls from SOS members asking questions about the specifics of felony prosecutions in federal court.

usa today 06-17-2010 04:40 PM

Sam

I agree with your legal expertize in the matter

No doubt there would be federal troops crawling all over such an operation and yes , there would be felony charges up the ying yang

BUT

In the end its either that or start saluting the mexican flag

Can you dispute that fact?

If the status quo stays the same for another 10 years , you will have mexicans or bogus Americans running most of this country who will be beholden to that country.

Don called me an idiot on here about 6 years ago for thinking that the hispanics would have any real power in the next 50 years , Well it looks like it isn't going to take that long.

Just a case in point , I'm sure you all have seen the story about one town now giving hispanics 6 VOTES to be sure they get representation

DerailAmnesty.com 06-17-2010 06:06 PM

Well, there's no doubt there'd be all manner of prosecutions and, given the Obama Administration, lectures about "vigilantes" and "intolerance," however, it would force him to confront the issue of why the military isn't down there and, instead, warning signs have been placed on the parkland perimeter, advising U.S. visitors to stay out.

As to the status quo, I'm not sure it'll last another 10 years. I think America is about to radically change for the worse, financially. California is headed for the cliff. So are other states saturated with large immigrant populations. Our debt is too substantial; the system of America can't survive the way it's been going. It doesn't mathematically pan out. How this is going to impact things, I can't tell you ... but I think a lot of things are going to change and whether or not we will remain an immigrant haven remains to be seen.

Now, if I'm wrong, if the status quo remains for another 15 or 20 years, I'd say we're toast. Reality: More people will get used to having illegal aliens around, just like younger people are now. Meanwhile, those who are most statistically likely to oppose illegal immigration and amnesty (50 and over) will be dying off.

I oppose amnesty b/c I remember the first one, what it was supposed to do, how royally it failed, and what has become of my hometown as a result. I'm 47. 15 years from now, folks like me will be part of an undersized minority.

usa today 06-18-2010 12:00 PM

Sam

I have not doubt that this country will resemble mexico in a few years , many areas already do.

Until it gets so bad that either we give up or a real "hitler" style figure is elected to fix it.

History will repeat itself ,
Hitler was the last out , or so the German people thought he was , he promised to fix things.

Can that happen here?

Maybe

Twoller 06-18-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usa today (Post 10238)
Sam

I have not doubt that this country will resemble mexico in a few years , many areas already do.

Until it gets so bad that either we give up or a real "hitler" style figure is elected to fix it.

History will repeat itself ,
Hitler was the last out , or so the German people thought he was , he promised to fix things.

Can that happen here?

Maybe

Hitler, of course, didn't fix anything. He was a good example of the problem posing as the solution. Hitler was an illegal immigrant in Germany. He wasn't German, he was Austrian. If the US ever sees a Hitler, he will be either Mexican or Canadian and swear to be a huge patriot of the United States. And he will try to annex either Mexico, Canada or big pieces of both.

usa today 06-18-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 10240)
Hitler, of course, didn't fix anything. He was a good example of the problem posing as the solution. Hitler was an illegal immigrant in Germany. He wasn't German, he was Austrian. If the US ever sees a Hitler, he will be either Mexican or Canadian and swear to be a huge patriot of the United States. And he will try to annex either Mexico, Canada or big pieces of both.

I don't think so
I think it will be someone with a ton of charisma , it will happen in a few more years , maybe 2016 after the illegal madness is much worse than it is now.

they will promise to fix it ,
Once elected I think you may see a genocide ,
Or on the other hand the mexican will take over and you will see a genocide by them on Whites and Blacks

At any rate one of these scenarios is coming