Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Associates in Action (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anti-DREAM Act Petition Signature Gathering Effort (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=4805)

Ayatollahgondola 10-21-2011 08:17 PM

Anti-DREAM Act Petition Signature Gathering Effort

Right now it is not looking terribly good for bringing our mobile billboard on tour down south due to funding. But we're still activists on foot, and we should use the forum just as we always have to organize signature gathering events and meet-ups. If you would post here that you are ready willing and able, and from there we'll try and partner up so people aren't out alone.
I'll be sending an email out tomorrow with a link to this thread

Greg in LA 10-22-2011 08:29 AM

I would like to volunteer to gather signatures in Santa Clarita. Please let me know if anyone else is interested.

Jeanfromfillmore 10-22-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg in LA (Post 18472)
I would like to volunteer to gather signatures in Santa Clarita. Please let me know if anyone else is interested.

Greg, I'm only about 25 miles away, so I can partner up with you. Send me a pm and we can coordinate on time, day and location. Thanks.

Ayatollahgondola 10-25-2011 06:42 PM

Today's news is that a counter petition is going to be launched by the...uh...DREAM team....that wants to get on the ballot with STOPAB131. There initiative would supposedly put the DREAM act into the California constitution. Their goal is to match the donnelly signature count one for one.

They didn;t have a chance getting the DREAM act passed by referendum. That's why they went to the corrupt state representatives to get it. But...my thinking is that they are trying to pollute the signature effort. They'll be approaching people out there with some advertisement spiel that will be hijacking or misleading. In the least, it will confuse the signors a bit, because they'll say.."nah...I've already signed it"

Jeanfromfillmore 10-25-2011 09:02 PM

It still amazes me the level these open borders jerks will go to to try and highjack this state. I thought the cheating voter registration was the low point, but their deceit knows no low. Just trash.

Ayatollahgondola 10-26-2011 07:58 PM

I have about 100 petitions in hand, and ready to go collecting signatures.
I'm planning to have a first day out on Friday.
Jean will be getting some soon also.

This is a good chance to really fight back. If you can, please get together and collect a few. Your state needs you.

Rim05 10-27-2011 02:53 AM

Since I cannot go out walking to collect signatures, I plan to go to one of the places and pick up some of the forms and then give them to anyone who will collect even one signature. I sure hope other people will do the same.

acnrep 10-28-2011 09:02 AM

Need Anti Dream Act Forms

I could use about 50 of them right now for me and my family & friends.I live in Santa Clarita.I will pick them up ,please contact me at rhanzmann@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,

Ayatollahgondola 10-28-2011 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acnrep (Post 18529)
I could use about 50 of them right now for me and my family & friends.I live in Santa Clarita.I will pick them up ,please contact me at rhanzmann@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks,

Try sending a PM To JeanFromFillmore here.

Jeanfromfillmore 10-28-2011 11:22 AM

Anyone who is interested in doing a petition drive and/or needs petitions please pm me with your info. I've been contacted by Tim Donnolly who assured me I would be receiving the petitions very soon.

Let's get this done.