Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Some here might not like it but..... (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1466)

usa today 03-21-2010 11:09 AM

Some here might not like it but.....

I'm watching the live feed with Roy Beck from Numbersusa , he is live at the immigration march in DC

I hate to say it but all the hispanics are acting like a bunch of animals

I personally don't want any from this bunch in my country, they are an embarrassment

REWHBLCAIN 03-21-2010 11:40 AM

From the third world baby, from the third world!

Don 03-21-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usa today (Post 7050)
I'm watching the live feed with Roy Beck from Numbersusa , he is live at the immigration march in DC

I hate to say it but all the hispanics are acting like a bunch of animals

I personally don't want any from this bunch in my country, they are an embarrassment

Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before.

PochoPatriot 03-21-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 7059)
Acting like animals? It's no act! Before Europeans came, they ate each other. They're actually more civilized now than before.

Europeans were just as uncivilized. The one civilizing factor was Christianity.

Don 03-21-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PochoPatriot (Post 7065)

Mexicans are not coming here for Christianity. They're coming here for a "better life" they're totally unable to create for themselves, after they've had their own country for 500 years.

Europeans had the shipbuilding and navigation skills to sail across oceans and ultimately to go into outer space. It's the truth. They're coming to our country for a better life because they've never been able to create anything but a hell hole for themselves. I've been to Mexico. What a disaster. Now they're turning our country into a hell hole too...not fit for human habitation. .

btw...I saw on another site that they assaulted Roy Becks body guard at the rally in Washington DC. I pray for the day when we see them burning American cities and dragging Americans out of cars and beating the Hell out of them. Sorry to say it, people will not really understand we're in a war for physical survival until they witness a few bloody massacres and burning cities....like in the 60's.

Americans will not buy off the Mexican rioters today with welfare checks and affirmative action programs the way other rioters were bought off in the 60's. People have no more patience for that nonsense and no more money. America is broke. Tell an American who lost his job, his retirement and his house that he has to pay protection money to Mexicans who snuck across the border with their hands out? :mad:

We are witnessing the opening skirmiishes of a civil war. Thank God it's coming while there are still enough of us to win. Check out this video of the Capital mall today. It is almost too painful to watch.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...-do-day-2.html

Twoller 03-21-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PochoPatriot (Post 7065)

That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone.

Mikell 03-22-2010 03:27 AM

Immigration rally draws thousands to Washington

Get ready for a fight.

Washington (CNN) -- Tens of thousands of people turned out on Washington's National Mall on Sunday to support the Obama administration in its next big battle, a renewed effort to overhaul U.S. immigration laws.

Speaking by video to the crowd, President Obama said he would do "everything in my power" to get a bipartisan deal within the year.

"You know as well as I do that this won't be easy, and it won't happen overnight," Obama said. "But if we work together across ethnic, state and party lines, we can build a future worthy of our history as a nation of immigrants and a nation of laws."

Obama's appearance was followed by comments from Gustavo Torres, executive director of the Baltimore-based immigrant advocacy group CASA de Maryland. Torres told the crowd, "Mr. President, we are going to hold you accountable."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/...ex.html?hpt=T2

Patriotic Army Mom 03-22-2010 07:19 AM

Furious am I and Gods Armor is around me.

PochoPatriot 03-22-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 7068)
Mexicans are not coming here for Christianity. They're coming here for a "better life" they're totally unable to create for themselves, after they've had their own country for 500 years.

Europeans had the shipbuilding and navigation skills to sail across oceans and ultimately to go into outer space. It's the truth. They're coming to our country for a better life because they've never been able to create anything but a hell hole for themselves. I've been to Mexico. What a disaster. Now they're turning our country into a hell hole too...not fit for human habitation. .

btw...I saw on another site that they assaulted Roy Becks body guard at the rally in Washington DC. I pray for the day when we see them burning American cities and dragging Americans out of cars and beating the Hell out of them. Sorry to say it, people will not really understand we're in a war for physical survival until they witness a few bloody massacres and burning cities....like in the 60's.

Americans will not buy off the Mexican rioters today with welfare checks and affirmative action programs the way other rioters were bought off in the 60's. People have no more patience for that nonsense and no more money. America is broke. Tell an American who lost his job, his retirement and his house that he has to pay protection money to Mexicans who snuck across the border with their hands out? :mad:

We are witnessing the opening skirmiishes of a civil war. Thank God it's coming while there are still enough of us to win. Check out this video of the Capital mall today. It is almost too painful to watch.

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...-do-day-2.html

Typical disjointed drivel.

PochoPatriot 03-22-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 7073)
That's hilarious. Christianity civilized Europeans. Christianity has yet to civilize anyone.

A clear demonstration of historical ignorance.