Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Foreign Terror attack played down! (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=4470)

Beverly Caterers 09-07-2011 04:53 AM

Foreign Terror attack played down!

A Mexican National with a passport attacks Americans at a local IHOP in Nevada and no big deal?

Had this been a Minuteman it would have been hailed as a Nazi attack!

The Mexican Reconquesta's would have been out rallying in droves!

Note the gunman is called "A Nevada Gunman"? It should have read "A Mexican terrorist"

http://www.thejournal.ie/five-dead-i...19648-Sep2011/

Twoller 09-07-2011 08:03 AM

Here is the article:

Quote:

Five dead, including gunman, after Nevada breakfast attack

A NEVADA GUNMAN has killed four people, before turning his weapon on himself, in a morning gun attack in the Carson City.

The Los Angeles Times reports that Eduardo Sencion, 32, drove down a shopping plaza in the city centre armed with an AK47 assault rifle, and shot a woman riding on a motorcycle, apparently indiscriminately and without motive.

He then stormed into an IHOP restaurant, walked to the back of the eatery where five National Guard officers were eating breakfast, and opened fire.

All five of the officers were wounded, with three of them dying from their injuries.

Sencion is then reported to have left the restaurant, firing indiscriminately at other businesses and eateries in the shopping plaza before shooting himself in the head.

The New York Times quoted the city sheriff Ken Furlong who said that while no motive had yet been established, it appeared Sencion had actively sought out the National Guard members once he had entered the IHOP restaurant.

Aside from the five fatalities, eight people were wounded, including a woman who was caught in the line of fire between Sencion and one of the Guardsmen.

The sheriff’s department said Sencion had a history of mental illness, but had no prior criminal history or any history of military involvement. He had filed for bankruptcy in 2009.

State governor Brian Sandoval told Fox News that the incident appears isolated, but said he understood there had been a ‘high level’ of cooperation and efficiency among state policing and security agencies.

The gunman’s brother said he could not suggest any motive for the attack.
I don't see anything about the shooter being a Mexican national. Where did you learn that he was a Mexican national?

Beverly Caterers 09-07-2011 11:37 AM

The true facts of this story have already been changed by the main stream
media!

NOW the gunman is no longer a Mexican National with a passport---get this
HE IS NOW AN AMERICAN CITIZEN! :rolleyes: :p

O YES! He has had issues with mental illness for many many years! ;)

I'm not buying it.

The changing bio smells fishy.

Beverly Caterers 09-07-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 17585)
Here is the article:

I don't see anything about the shooter being a Mexican national. Where did you learn that he was a Mexican national?

I read it in an article when the story was first published.
But I didn't save it. It said that Eduardo Sencion was a Mexican National
here with a passport.

Honest to God, cross my heart! That is what really had me steamed!
Another person posting wanted to know how a foreign national was able to
get a hold of an AK47. (Proof I didn't make that up)
as that question had me asking the same question? Where and how did this Mexican get an AK 46?

Ayatollahgondola 09-07-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverly Caterers (Post 17593)
I read it in an article when the story was first published.
But I didn't save it. It said that Eduardo Sencion was a Mexican National
here with a passport.

Honest to God, cross my heart! That is what really had me steamed!
Another person posting wanted to know how a foreign national was able to
get a hold of an AK47. (Proof I didn't make that up)
as that question had me asking the same question? Where and how did this Mexican get an AK 46?

They said he was born in mexico, but had a valid US passport. Could mean he was a naturalized citizen, and it could mean he was a legal permanent resident, and it could mean he obtained it fraudulently. We'll have to wait and see

Patriotic Army Mom 09-07-2011 12:28 PM

It means he was a killer!

Twoller 09-07-2011 01:30 PM

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ihop-shooting/

Quote:

Sencion was born in Mexico and had a valid U.S. passport. In interviews with investigators after the shooting, his family raised concerns about his mental health, Furlong said. Sencion worked at his family’s business in South Lake Tahoe and had no criminal history. The minivan he drove to the shooting was registered to his brother.

The shooting shocked some who knew him, including Joe Laub, his lawyer in a bankruptcy filing in January 2009, who called it an “aberration of his character.”

“He’s a gentle, kind man who was very helpful to friends and family,” Laub told The Associated Press. “I couldn’t venture to guess what would cause him to do something as horrible as this.”

In the bankruptcy filing, Sencion listed more than $42,000 in outstanding debts for a car, several credit cards and some medical expenses. At the time, Sencion reported having $200 spread over three bank accounts and $923 in disability income, mostly from Social Security.

Don 09-07-2011 02:42 PM

Americans live under an occupation government that is on the side of the conquorers.

Beverly Caterers 09-08-2011 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 17600)
Americans live under an occupation government that is on the side of the conquorers.

The Conquerors to me are the Multinational corporations! The new "humans"
that have us under their thumb.
And right they are on the side of the invaders and isn't that illegal
according to our Constitution?

Many of these Mexican Nationals HATE the United States and Americans.
You see this all the time in their speech and behavior.
Watch out everywhere you go now. It will happen again.:mad:

ilbegone 09-08-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beverly Caterers (Post 17613)
The Conquerors to me are the Multinational corporations! The new "humans"
that have us under their thumb.
And right they are on the side of the invaders and isn't that illegal
according to our Constitution?

Many of these Mexican Nationals HATE the United States and Americans.
You see this all the time in their speech and behavior.
Watch out everywhere you go now. It will happen again.:mad:

Which among these people are Mexican Nationals, and what do they each have to say about immigration and the United States?

1) Armando Navarro

2) Lupe Moreno

3) Antonio Villaraigosa

4) Ray Herrera

5) Rodolfo Acuna

6) Susana Martinez

7) Ruben Navarette

8) Al Rodriguez

9) Cecilio Garcia