Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Communists Attack Anti-Illegal Ralliers (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=313)

Eagle1 11-15-2009 11:59 PM

Communists Attack Anti-Illegal Ralliers

Saturday, 11/14/2009, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
As No Amnesty Tea Parties were being held across the nation
a fight broke out between those on the "deport them" side of the issue
and those of the Karl Marx persuasion.

In California we have seen our share of violent communists attacking
patriotic Americans. Does anyone remember when Old Preach and
his companions were attacked by sign wielding communists in downtown Los Angeles with the result that his head was cut open? How about Rick Biesada on the East Coast who was beaten up by a crew of communist thugs?

Watch the commies immediately use their signs and poles after a verbal exchange.

So the moral of the story is? Don't trust a commie period!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3H...&feature=email

Ayatollahgondola 11-16-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Pro amnesty rally members tangle it up with immigration reform supporters at Oakland Park Blvd and Federal Highway in Fort Lauderdale Florida on 11/14/09. Copyright 2009 Channel1Images
Don't exactly get this one. Pro Amnesty fight with reformers? Thought they were on the same side.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-16-2009 02:13 AM

I think the title was misnamed.

That was Answer, George Soros' goons. They love to attack when the numbers are on their side. Usually they have ski masks on.

This is only the beginning, it will get a whole lot worse in the future.

Rim05 11-16-2009 04:18 AM

You are right Jean. They are more bold than ever and seems from inside there group they think they can do anything they want to do.

Patriotic Army Mom 11-16-2009 07:37 AM

I remember them yelling death to our troops and if it wasn't for two men, who grabbed me, I'd still be doing time. I was going to kill them. These commies are scum and if they had an oven, they'd put us in them.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-16-2009 11:18 AM

ANSWER is all across the country. They recruit them from college and university campuses. I ran into one at CSUN that was using a school project to make posters for ANSWER. Can you believe that, yes the professors promote this stuff. I ran into them while I was in Wash. DC a couple years ago, and they have the same mind set, no difference. Very violent, pro Muslim and big time anti-American. They call themselves anarchists and brag that they are our terrorists, yes they actually brag about it.

Now follow the dots here:
Soros supports and helps fund Obama,
Soros supports and funds ANSWER,
Soros supports ACORN.
Do you see a pattern?

Rim05 11-16-2009 11:29 AM

To my actual and personal knowledge, the communist party has been here and doing well since at least 1950. Personal experience.

StokeyBob 11-16-2009 06:26 PM

Check out the comment section over a YouTube on this video.

At 4:44 today there was 310 comments and 679 views on the thing.

Now it is at 481 comments and 3641 views.

StokeyBob 11-16-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 1139)
ANSWER is all across the country. They recruit them from college and university campuses. I ran into one at CSUN that was using a school project to make posters for ANSWER. Can you believe that, yes the professors promote this stuff. I ran into them while I was in Wash. DC a couple years ago, and they have the same mind set, no difference. Very violent, pro Muslim and big time anti-American. They call themselves anarchists and brag that they are our terrorists, yes they actually brag about it.

Now follow the dots here:
Soros supports and helps fund Obama,
Soros supports and funds ANSWER,
Soros supports ACORN.
Do you see a pattern?

I suspect it is a lot of either our tax money or fiat money the government has printed up and funneled to these front organizations. It is sort of like that shell game with the pea only its our money or debt and lots and lots of shells.

Lots

Lots of shells

Lots of money.

You notice they always have the same signage?

Don 11-19-2009 03:09 AM

There is also a scary combination of Marxism and the old Aztec symbols and religion. Americanpatrol.com had a story about the growing popularity of the Aztec symbols and religion among young Mexicans. Given the violence, sadism and racism of this old "religion" that featured human sacrifice and cannibalism, this is scary.

Aztec spiritualism and radical Islam (is there any other kind?) are similar in their ethnocentric world views and express advocacy of violence against outsiders and a seething hatred of Western civilization. These people are subsidized and openly supported by our government and multi-national corporations. They can openly spread their doctrine, recruit, and organize without fear of being attacked by the Justice Department or the SPLC. It's almost as though Islam and radical Aztec-ism are state sponsored religions of a sort. Unfortunately it's our state using our taxes.