Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   SOS Management and Operation Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Save Our State.org Goes Offline (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=202)

Cole Younger 03-21-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14856)
We don't have all new people; Most of us are the same raggedy group with a few new names here and there. Baggage.. we can throw off what we don't want; the hard work we put in are an asset we want to keep

As long as I have known you, you were never afraid of hard work. What is it you need?

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole Younger (Post 14859)
As long as I have known you, you were never afraid of hard work. What is it you need?

I was once again referring to all the previous contributions that people made in the way of research, photos, flyers, etc, etc.
Joe can turn it over to us with the click of an email, but he's not so inclined.

LAPhil 03-21-2011 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14860)
I was once again referring to all the previous contributions that people made in the way of research, photos, flyers, etc, etc.
Joe can turn it over to us with the click of an email, but he's not so inclined.

Are there any legal options which could compel him to do so?

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 14862)
Are there any legal options which could compel him to do so?

Yes, But we're trying to exhaust our administrative remedies first. It appears that may be at hand already though. It was in the hands of the state franchise tax board a few months ago, and I'm not sure what they're doing with him. The next step would be to sue him of course.

LAPhil 03-21-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14863)
Yes, But we're trying to exhaust our administrative remedies first. It appears that may be at hand already though. It was in the hands of the state franchise tax board a few months ago, and I'm not sure what they're doing with him. The next step would be to sue him of course.

As I said before, it comes as a total surprise to me that this is still accessible. I thought that web site for all intents and purposes had been destroyed (or dissolved into cyberspace, I obviously don't know how it works). It would be great to be able to get all that stuff back.

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 14864)
As I said before, it comes as a total surprise to me that this is still accessible. I thought that web site for all intents and purposes had been destroyed (or dissolved into cyberspace, I obviously don't know how it works). It would be great to be able to get all that stuff back.

It's all still there, but just hidden from view.