Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   SOS Management and Operation Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Save Our State.org Goes Offline (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=202)

Ayatollahgondola 11-11-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy63 (Post 814)
I had no idea that SOS.org had ended until just now. I put a post up about it in socializing. Feel free to remove it. We certainly don't need clutter mucking up the board.

I'm really sorry. I had been with that board for a long long time. It had gotten a little strange the last couple of years. I hope this one doesn't go the same way.

My opinion on the strangeness you mentioned is that traditionally you find patterns similar to that when you have only one person running the show. Jim Jones style cult behavior sets in when there's no balancing management to reel in someone who becomes the center of their own universe.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-11-2009 08:11 PM

We're seeing more posts today than the old SOS was seeing in a week. And we're growing. Yes, we're back on track and we're headed somewhere.

Rim05 11-11-2009 08:42 PM

Yes that strangness started a while back but more like 2 or 3 months ago. It seemed to be mostly the members from other states. It still seems strange that a lot of members did not see it coming. They really seemed to go wild about the time Jean and Papoose were banned. We did have spys from them at FBIS. They went from Illegal Immigration to pure politics. Do you realize they had not had any kind of an event in over a year? So much for being active. I hope we have all learned a lesson from them.

Darsacramento 11-12-2009 06:12 AM

It had been getting strange I felt for the last yr. I basically left when they kicked AG out and Bonfire took over. I told Chelene I would have nothing to do with SOS because of these 2 things plus Mikes connection to Shawna Ford she refused to see. Just couldn't take the bs anymore.

ilbegone 11-12-2009 05:26 PM

I'm glad to see SOS rise out of the ashes.

Thank you, everyone.

And most so all, thank you Davi.

Ayatollahgondola 11-12-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 893)
I'm glad to see SOS rise out of the ashes.

Thank you, everyone.

And most so all, thank you Davi.

You can remember me in your will:p

Star 11-13-2009 07:06 AM

Hello Everyone,

:D I am happy to find my way here. I'm here for the *fight* and to SAVE America from ALL enemies (whom are not Americans FIRST).

Ayatollahgondola 11-13-2009 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star (Post 923)
Hello Everyone,

:D I am happy to find my way here. I'm here for the *fight* and to SAVE America from ALL enemies (whom are not Americans FIRST).

Welcome back Star,

We tried to leave a trail of breadcrumbs:)

Eagle1 11-13-2009 01:58 PM

I wonder if the SOS.org site is going to stay dark or whether they will try to bounce back. Right now it looks like they are on the mat taking the mandatory ten count.

What caused them to close down remains a mystery. Did they turn on one another in a pirahna style frenzy or did the remaining few feel that being on the Titanic demanded stealthing onto the lifebouts to watch the big ship go down?:):)

Bri-M 11-13-2009 02:01 PM

I am back also.
Hope to get together soon.