Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   SOS Management and Operation Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Save Our State.org Goes Offline (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=202)

Eagle1 11-16-2009 10:18 AM

PAM I am so glad to see that you are here!:):):)

DerailAmnesty.com 11-16-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle1 (Post 1136)
PAM I am so glad to see that you are here!:):):)

Agreed. Glad you made it over here, PAM.

Cole Younger 03-21-2011 03:30 PM

"We were having discussions with Joe Turner to possibly assume the old forum, but those were not sucessful."

Probably, a good thing...

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole Younger (Post 14845)
"We were having discussions with Joe Turner to possibly assume the old forum, but those were not sucessful."

Probably, a good thing...

All of our history is locked up in there. Years of contributions by those who did research, took pictures, edited videos, created fliers, conjured up plans, tendered ideas..etc, etc..
Keeping it from us is a completely self-serving enterprise that harms the effort.

LAPhil 03-21-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14847)
All of our history is locked up in there. Years of contributions by those who did research, took pictures, edited videos, created fliers, conjured up plans, tendered ideas..etc, etc..
Keeping it from us is a completely self-serving enterprise that harms the effort.

You mean he has access to it?

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 14849)
You mean he has access to it?

yes; he's holding it

LAPhil 03-21-2011 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14851)
yes; he's holding it

I'm sorry. I'm just a simple person so I don't understand how that's possible. Can you explain how it's not out somewhere in cyberspace?

Cole Younger 03-21-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14847)

I made my statement as according to what I have read here, this is a all new site with all new people. What is good about that is you get a fresh start and have less baggage to drag you down. Nothing wrong with a fresh start...

LAPhil 03-21-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole Younger (Post 14853)
I made my statement as according to what I have read here, this is a all new site with all new people. What is good about that is you get a fresh start and have less baggage to drag you down. Nothing wrong with a fresh start...

I can't agree with you on that. Like AG said, our legacy is in that old forum, which includes tons of valuable stuff. There's also quite a bit of overlap between the old and new memberships, so a lot of us have a history that we'd like to recover. If there's any way to do that we have to find out how.

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cole Younger (Post 14853)

We don't have all new people; Most of us are the same raggedy group with a few new names here and there. Baggage.. we can throw off what we don't want; the hard work we put in are an asset we want to keep