Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What if ? ............................. (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2339)

usa today 06-16-2010 03:31 PM

What if ? .............................

All organized and semi organized militias in the US called a muster at the Arizona border?

Would Dumbomba call in troops to stop them?

The feds will not protect the border , Do citizens have the right to do it if the
Govt won't?

I can see this happening ............

What a can of worms this one would open

tim55 06-16-2010 06:05 PM

Whoa, that is a hell of a good question....Kinda makes you want to test it, don't it?

REWHBLCAIN 06-17-2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim55 (Post 10172)
Whoa, that is a hell of a good question....Kinda makes you want to test it, don't it?

Yes it does.

usa today 06-17-2010 05:19 AM

Yes , it would be an interesting scenario if 7-8 or 10k Americans , fully armed showed up at the border with full intent to stop the invasion.

Rim05 06-17-2010 05:40 AM

Quote:

Yes , it would be an interesting scenario if 7-8 or 10k Americans , fully armed showed up at the border with full intent to stop the invasion.
That is the only way it will be stopped. How many years, how many administrations have failed us?

Patriotic Army Mom 06-17-2010 07:30 AM

I believe that most people are ready to do just that. What an idea!

Dawes 06-17-2010 10:43 AM

Only then, will Obama send troops down to the border. Stopping the rights of citizens, and not the criminals.

Jeanfromfillmore 06-17-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawes (Post 10187)
Only then, will Obama send troops down to the border. Stopping the rights of citizens, and not the criminals.

That is so true. Isn't is amazing that this sort of thing is happening in my lifetime. The all out destruction of this country is happening so quickly, yet is seems so few are even paying attention.

Maybe we should be heading toward the border instead of watching a basketball game.

DerailAmnesty.com 06-17-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 10196)
Maybe we should be heading toward the border instead of watching a basketball game.

Speaking as the legal practitioner in this outfit, I'm really going to advise against that. Visiting border, OK. Visiting border, armed, as part of "organized and semi-organized militias," not your smartest move.

Jeanfromfillmore 06-17-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 10203)
Speaking as the legal practitioner in this outfit, I'm really going to advise against that. Visiting border, OK. Visiting border, armed, as part of "organized and semi-organized militias", not your smartest move.

Put your tail between your legs where is seems to fit.