Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Associates in Action (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Amnesty tea party. (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=34)

DerailAmnesty.com 11-03-2009 08:34 PM

On a serious note, were I AG, or even SZ with more time on his hands during the middle of this month, I would head down to Los Banos and then cruise over to Salinas (sans truck, of course). A protestor could hit both of those locations on the 14th.

Ayatollahgondola 11-03-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 666)
On a serious note, were I AG, or even SZ with more time on his hands during the middle of this month, I would head down to Los Banos and then cruise over to Salinas (sans truck, of course). A protestor could hit both of those locations on the 14th.

I see doing Salinas alone as a suicide mission

DerailAmnesty.com 11-03-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 667)
I see doing Salinas alone as a suicide mission

You won't be alone, silly. There'll be plenty of back-up and safety provided by considerable numbers. Why even as I type this out, ArizonaPatriot is arranging to have an SOS Rally Squad regiment in attendance.

All stupidity aside, how about Los Banos? That one could be fun! Small town crowd, general bewilderment, stark lack of political correctness and concern for social niceties ...

How far are you from Redding?

Ayatollahgondola 11-03-2009 08:57 PM

Redding is like three hours. Nice area though. CercasHacenABuenosVecinos is up there. Los Banos....not that nice. Smelly farmland; I doubt much in the way of support if any. The only value in Los Banos is getting to stop at that egg ranch on the way. The biggest Jumbo eggs for like 7 or 8 cents each.

LAPhil 11-04-2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 668)
All stupidity aside, how about Los Banos? That one could be fun! Small town crowd, general bewilderment, stark lack of political correctness and concern for social niceties ...

I don't know SZ, somehow I don't think the Los Banos locals would be too sympathetic. They might actually hide from you.

LAPhil 11-04-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 660)
Boy,
An event in Sacramento, and here it is being held by an organization that banned me from participation. What's a fellow to do?

I don't understand that. What would happen if you just showed up?

Ayatollahgondola 11-04-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 680)
I don't understand that. What would happen if you just showed up?

I don't know Phil. I could be subject to more public denigration of the type that accompanied the original banning, and possibly that might carry over into some new attempt to marginalize SOS because of the association. I don't think I need the brain damage that accompanies that, so maybe I'll just let that one go. Plus, William made it known that he doesn't want to be associated with me in any way, shape, or form, and that would include support, so once again, it is probably best for me to not lend support. There's plenty of options for me as an individual, and as a Save Our State associate to participate in some action on the same day, and in the same town. Plus, having more local knowledge I might project the effort in an even larger or more effective venue.

jinx 11-04-2009 09:26 AM

I looked and the guy who is organizing the Sac party name sounds familiar. Can you please tell me about him?

Ayatollahgondola 11-04-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx (Post 682)
I looked and the guy who is organizing the Sac party name sounds familiar. Can you please tell me about him?

I am pretty sure he is the local chair of either the independent or constitution party. I've seen him several times at the state capitol

DerailAmnesty.com 11-05-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 683)
I am pretty sure he is the local chair of either the independent or constitution party. I've seen him several times at the state capitol

That might work out well! You could help assemble the microphones and other amplification equipment for candidate Nightingale's address to the crowd.

Attention Jinkster: Las Vegas is on on the 14th. Check the www.againstamnesty.com website.