PDA

View Full Version : Haitan "Victims" Bankrupting Fla Hospitals

Don
01-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Florida hospitals are filled to the brim with Haitian earthquake "victims" and approaching bankruptcy.

"But the hospitals said all of the free care they administered to help in relief efforts was crippling their ability to provide essential services to local people. Jackson Memorial Hospital, which saw the bulk of the patients, was running a significant loss, officials said."

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/No-Vacancies-Miami-Hospitals-Stop-Taking-Earthquake-Victims-82833167.html

Will Haitians contribute to help Americans when our hospitals are bankrupted?

What do you think? AMERICANS HAVE GOT TO STOP COMMITTING SUICIDE.

Why is the well being of American people the lowest priority of the American Government? Why is the American Dream available to everyone except Americans?

PochoPatriot
01-28-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah, those "victims" sure did a great job of devastating their country. What kind of a cold, heartless b**tard are you?

Ayatollahgondola
01-28-2010, 09:38 AM
Yeah, those "victims" sure did a great job of devastating their country. What kind of a cold, heartless b**tard are you?

We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?:D

Don
01-28-2010, 11:16 AM

I'm the kind of cold, heartless bastard who thinks that Americans have a right to have a hospital for their own kind and that American people should not be perpetually indentured to the needs of foreign nationals. Our country is being gutted by this kind of "humanitarianism", a kind of vampirism that sucks the blood and treasure of the American people and leaves us a wasteland with nothing for ourselves. Americans will one day be reduced the same level as Haitians and who will help us?

I've heard that 85 hospitals went bankrupt in California during the last decade because they were legally required to give illegal aliens free care. Mexico has not offered to open its hospitals to us or send doctors to treat Americans in need. Who helps Americans in need? No one.

Nobody ever asks the question: Who will help us when we're bankrupted and overrun with welfare cases whose needs outstrip our ability to support our selves and pay the taxes that are coming?

Twoller
01-28-2010, 12:36 PM

The sad truth is that the Haitians really have done a great job of devestating their country long before the earthquake came along. Why is it so hard to realize that the more derelict a country and its people is, the more vulnerable it is to natural disasters? This goes for states too and any other isolated population responsible for itself.

PochoPatriot
01-28-2010, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=Ayatollahgondola;4443]We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?:D[/QUOTE

No one is "requiring" that you give money to Haitians, AG. Don't make this an illegal alien thing either. The people need help, and those with the means here are attempting to do something about it.

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.

Twoller
01-28-2010, 02:22 PM

No one is "requiring" that you give money to Haitians, AG. Don't make this an illegal alien thing either. The people need help, and those with the means here are attempting to do something about it.

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.

What are you talking about? First you say this has nothing to do with illegal aliens. Then you say the "movement" is growing increasingly "cold to the needs of others". It is you who insist on confusing the two subjects.

Why indeed do you stay in "the movement" and I assume you are talking about the war against illegal immigration. Didn't you know that proponents of illegal immigrants base their support on need? Nobody is in this country illegally because they have it better where they come from. And their sympathizers are in tune with this. This is part of what motivates them. The other is simple sadism and loathing for the country they live in.

If you are against illegal immigration, then where is your sympathy for your fellow citizens? Why are you so cold towards them? Why are willing to put the needs of Haitian illegals before the needs of citizens of this country?

If one opposes aid to Haiti, even in the face of a major earthquake, then this should be taken in context. The context being Haiti is already getting tons of aid and it's not doing them a bit of good. Even so, they are happy to suck it up and offer no evidence of progress. Even the simplest soul might voice skepticism over offering aid to a disaster ridden country when they squander what they are getting already. And, continue to contribute to illegal immigration to one of their major benefactors.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-28-2010, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Ayatollahgondola;4443]We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?:D[/QUOTE

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.Woooow, back off your horses there little polk. There are plenty of us who realize that those people did not bring this upon themselves. Don't paint with such a wide brush. I and others feel that we and every other country should do what ever emergency help is needed to keep those people alive. Minutes count in a situation like this. Those dying over there have a real need, and many are stepping forward. Not everyone on the board thinks alike.

Don
01-28-2010, 04:12 PM
When they had a tsunami in Malayasia, the US was scolded for not giving enough. RINO talk show hoast Hugh Hewitt urged lisenters to send $$ to "victims."

When they had an earthquake in China, RINO Hugh Hewitt and others encouraged Americans to send $$ to China. To China (!) for Christ's sake. China has our factories and our jobs and now unemployed American workers are being encouraged to send $$ to China! When last did the Chinese do anything for our needy?

Now Haiti and the endless demands for $$ and compassion. Now they're coming here to bankrupt our hospitals so we will have no medical care. What will happen to needy Haitians (and Mexicans and Chinese) when dirty rotten Americans get their cumupence and are just as poor as they are?

Mexicans. Chinese. Haitians. Malayasians. They all have more right to my money than I and to my country than I. I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like an indentured servant to the rest of the dysfunctional world's poor.

As a kid, I attended a Protestant church that funded missionaries to help the "poor" in other countries. That was in the 1950's and I was very proud of that effort. I helped collect money to help the "poor" in places like Haiti. What an idiot!

Well no more. I learned my lesson. Half a century later, nothing has changed, except that the world's "poor" don't say please (or even thankyou) anymore. They just invade our country and shove their hands in our faces and make demands. The difference is my people are now poor too. I am seeing Americans live in tent cities. American can't get work because you have to have brown skin to qualify for employment in So Cal and probably in other parts of the country too. Americans' incomes have dropped, but the demands on them by the world's "poor" have actually increased.

This is complete insanity and it simply cannot continue this way!

I don't care if third world people die and anybody who does should move to the third world and practice what you preach and give them everything you have.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-28-2010, 05:40 PM
When they had a tsunami in Malayasia, the US was scolded for not giving enough. RINO talk show hoast Hugh Hewitt urged lisenters to send $$ to "victims."

When they had an earthquake in China, RINO Hugh Hewitt and others encouraged Americans to send $$ to China. To China (!) for Christ's sake. China has our factories and our jobs and now unemployed American workers are being encouraged to send $$ to China! When last did the Chinese do anything for our needy?

Now Haiti and the endless demands for $$ and compassion. Now they're coming here to bankrupt our hospitals so we will have no medical care. What will happen to needy Haitians (and Mexicans and Chinese) when dirty rotten Americans get their cumupence and are just as poor as they are?

Mexicans. Chinese. Haitians. Malayasians. They all have more right to my money than I and to my country than I. I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like an indentured servant to the rest of the dysfunctional world's poor.

As a kid, I attended a Protestant church that funded missionaries to help the "poor" in other countries. That was in the 1950's and I was very proud of that effort. I helped collect money to help the "poor" in places like Haiti. What an idiot!

Well no more. I learned my lesson. Half a century later, nothing has changed, except that the world's "poor" don't say please (or even thankyou) anymore. They just invade our country and shove their hands in our faces and make demands. The difference is my people are now poor too. I am seeing Americans live in tent cities. American can't get work because you have to have brown skin to qualify for employment in So Cal and probably in other parts of the country too. Americans' incomes have dropped, but the demands on them by the world's "poor" have actually increased.

This is complete insanity and it simply cannot continue this way!

I don't care if third world people die and anybody who does should move to the third world and practice what you preach and give them everything you have.

Well we can agree to disagree.

Rim05
01-28-2010, 06:21 PM
I accused some a few days ago of drinking lemon juice for breakfast. Tonight I will change that to a blood and lemon juice cocktail. I am glad I still drink coffee. Of course I do not think we need more refuges or illegal invaders but DAMN folks, no matter what, they did not ORDER a 7.0 quake just to shake the island up a bit. If you do not have any funds to send or just do not want to send any, why not just keep quiet and do not interfer with those who do want to do what ever they want to do? :confused:

PochoPatriot
01-28-2010, 06:39 PM
What are you talking about? First you say this has nothing to do with illegal aliens. Then you say the "movement" is growing increasingly "cold to the needs of others". It is you who insist on confusing the two subjects.

Why indeed do you stay in "the movement" and I assume you are talking about the war against illegal immigration. Didn't you know that proponents of illegal immigrants base their support on need? Nobody is in this country illegally because they have it better where they come from. And their sympathizers are in tune with this. This is part of what motivates them. The other is simple sadism and loathing for the country they live in.

If you are against illegal immigration, then where is your sympathy for your fellow citizens? Why are you so cold towards them? Why are willing to put the needs of Haitian illegals before the needs of citizens of this country?

If one opposes aid to Haiti, even in the face of a major earthquake, then this should be taken in context. The context being Haiti is already getting tons of aid and it's not doing them a bit of good. Even so, they are happy to suck it up and offer no evidence of progress. Even the simplest soul might voice skepticism over offering aid to a disaster ridden country when they squander what they are getting already. And, continue to contribute to illegal immigration to one of their major benefactors.

And you are butting on on this for what reason?

PochoPatriot
01-28-2010, 06:44 PM

Maybe you should just go curl up in your cave in Idaho and die. At least then I won't have to share the air with a self-absorbed jackass like yourself anymore.

Don
01-29-2010, 04:03 AM
Maybe you should just go curl up in your cave in Idaho and die. At least then I won't have to share the air with a self-absorbed jackass like yourself anymore.

The issue raised by the bankrupting of American hospitals by third world human garbage from Haiti raises the question of where will Americans get medical care when those hospitals are gone?

When the American economy is finally completely gutted by demands from third world parasites, who will feed Americans?

You resort to name calling and personal attacks because you're too stupid to confront this important issue. Why do you think the Haitians are entitled to health care, but that Americans are not? Why do you think Haitians have more right to American property than Americans?

Do Americans have any rights to exist or is it the lot of Americans to be indentured to third world parasites?

You may feel less guilty by calling me names and affirming the racial and moral superiority of Haitians, but you have ignored the fundamental issue of what is going to happen to Americans when insatiable demands of the third world people have completely sucked us dry and left us as destitute as they are?

WHERE WILL FLORIDA CITIZENS AND THEIR CHILDREN GO FOR HEALTH CARE AFTER THEIR HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN BANKRUPTED BY HAITIANS?

WHEN AMERICAN CHILDREN DIE FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, WILL YOU TELL THEIR GRIEVING PARENTS TO CURL UP AND DIE AND CALL THEM JACKASSES?

wetibbe
01-29-2010, 05:17 AM
The plight of our hospitals seems to be misunderstood here by some if not many. Let's clarify.

The costs of treating illegal aliens that the hospitals are incurring accrue legally to the Federal Government who is supposed to reimburse the hospitals for the costs incurred. The Federal Government just doesn't do it. There are some cases where they reluctantly dole out small sums of money to some hospitals in some states but it is woefully inadequate. So it is the penny pinching, cheap skate Government.

However, the government doesn't generate any revenue. They collect taxes from the citizens. So effectively, if the Government paid 100 cents on the dollar it would come from our pockets ! It's a double edge sword. It depends on whose ox is being gored !

Take the case of Marin County hospital in Florida. An illegal alien sustained massive head trauma. His lengthy stay cost the hospital 2 million dollars. They finally chartered an airplane and flew him back to his country, I think it was Guatemala. So guess what - everybody sued the hospital including the family.

Lets take the case of the pregnant Mexican muchachas who sit at the border at 8 1/2 months then race across to give birth in the USA. I think I read that 70% of births in one Texas hospital were illegal border jumpers.

Once those illegal mamas give birth the baby is an American and the milking machine begins. An anchor baby is worth $10,000 annually in prenatal care, post natal, Medicaid, food stamps, County, State and Federal give aways.

So far as Haitians being treated in Miami hospitals, it's the Federal Government who has to reimburse them.

Personally I think there is a limit to how much we can or should do in Haiti. After all we do have several ships down there now fully equipped. One carrier has 3 operating rooms. There is a hospital ship with 1,000 beds. We have 11,000 armed forces in country. We are flying in hundreds of thousands of pounds of food and medical supplies.

George Clooney donated $1 million. Leonardo Dicaprio donated $1 million., John Travolta flew in 6 tons of medical supplies in his personal 707. I think the American people have done more than enough.

What has Mexico done ?

Cuba ?

Venezuela ?

The other Caribbean Islands ?

The Dominican Republic put troops on the border to seal it and stop refugee's.

Rim05
01-29-2010, 05:27 AM
The issue raised by the bankrupting of American hospitals by third world human garbage from Haiti raises the question of where will Americans get medical care when those hospitals are gone?

When the American economy is finally completely gutted by demands from third world parasites, who will feed Americans?

You resort to name calling and personal attacks because you're too stupid to confront this important issue. Why do you think the Haitians are entitled to health care, but that Americans are not? Why do you think Haitians have more right to American property than Americans?

Do Americans have any rights to exist or is it the lot of Americans to be indentured to third world parasites?

You may feel less guilty by calling me names and affirming the racial and moral superiority of Haitians, but you have ignored the fundamental issue of what is going to happen to Americans when insatiable demands of the third world people have completely sucked us dry and left us as destitute as they are?

WHERE WILL FLORIDA CITIZENS AND THEIR CHILDREN GO FOR HEALTH CARE AFTER THEIR HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN BANKRUPTED BY HAITIANS?

WHEN AMERICAN CHILDREN DIE FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, WILL YOU TELL THEIR GRIEVING PARENTS TO CURL UP AND DIE AND CALL THEM JACKASSES?

In a friendly way, may I suggest you look at how many times you called ALL Haitians very derogatory names in just the above post. Not one Haitian but all. At the rate you are ranting , blood pressure and ulcers are going to get you.
Don't worry about a wave of illegal Haitians storming our shores. The US has been pretty good at sending them home if they do land here.
Americans do have the right to our hospitals and they should come first unless it is an emergency.
Cursing the Haitians will not rid the US of all the others who have invaded us and I hear so many (and the invaders) say we cannot deport all of them.
I know the days have been cold but take a walk and smile at everyone you meet.

Rim05
01-29-2010, 05:46 AM
What has Mexico done ?

Cuba ?

Venezuela ?

The other Caribbean Islands ?

The Dominican Republic put troops on the border to seal it and stop refugee's.

Most of my news I get from the TV these days, I did hear about Cuba sending rescue people I believe. Some refugees did make it to the DR but there were so many that they put the troups on the border.
Of all those there I would say the UN is the worst and I will never give them anything. One time Dr Sanjay
Gupta showed the makeshift hospital where he was working with the UN doctors, he said a vehicle came and told the doctors to pack up, they had orders to leave. They all left Gupta and one or two nurses there for the night. The next day a UN official said they did not give an order for the doctors to leave.
I saw some of a food distrubition where I did not see the beginning but things looked pretty calm to me but the UN ordered the supplies back on the truck and they took it away while the people stood there. When they saw the truck leave they all surged foward to get as much as possible.
I also have seen recently where women are at sewing machines ( the treadle type no less). I don't know where in Haiti that was but they said they were building up a clothing trade.
The US never waits for others to commit in the time of need. There are times when I think they do too much but if people want to give I will not get in their way.

Kathy63
01-29-2010, 07:19 AM
The Haitians bankrupting our hospitals aren't here illegally. They didn't even come here on their own. They were flown here for care.

What I would like to know is, why isn't any of these millions of dollars collected for "aid" not paid to American hospitals who directly render such aid?

That's why I wouldn't give them a dime, not a nickle, not a penny. There are aid groups all over Haiti clamoring for more and more money. The three past leaders of Haiti are ready to engage in civil war to get their hands on the aid money. Meanwhile the people are still starving and looting and our hospitals are going bankrupt.

It has all the earmarks of being just another gigantic scam with the earthquake being a good excuse for scamming.

Rim05
01-29-2010, 08:22 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Haitians bankrupting our hospitals aren't here illegally. They didn't even come here on their own. They were flown here for care.

What I would like to know is, why isn't any of these millions of dollars collected for "aid" not paid to American hospitals who directly render such aid?

Only those who were in need of emergency care were flown here before medical aid was availabe there.

None of the millions of dollars were collected for US hospitals, that is why they do not get any. All those doctors, nurses or rescue workers are not getting paid a penny. It is all humanitarian aid because of a Natural Disaster. If anyone of us gets buried under our house because of a quake, I will bet they would want to be rescued even by a Haitian.

Someone needs to close this thread before someone blows a gasket.

Don
01-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Only those who were in need of emergency care were flown here before medical aid was availabe there.

None of the millions of dollars were collected for US hospitals, that is why they do not get any. All those doctors, nurses or rescue workers are not getting paid a penny. It is all humanitarian aid because of a Natural Disaster. If anyone of us gets buried under our house because of a quake, I will bet they would want to be rescued even by a Haitian.

Someone needs to close this thread before someone blows a gasket.

Thanks for clarifying the facts: Millions for Haitians, Not one cent for Americans or their imperialistic hospitals that will be bankrupted.

You're right I have called all Haitians derogatory names. What other names should I call them? If you can think of a single uplifting, positive thing about them please tell me. I'm open to being persuaded.

admin
01-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Thanks for clarifying the facts: Millions for Haitians, Not one cent for Americans or their imperialistic hospitals that will be bankrupted.

You're right I have called all Haitians derogatory names. What other names should I call them? If you can think of a single uplifting, positive thing about them please tell me. I'm open to being persuaded.

Just for reference and reminder, our agenda is tailored to welcome those who support it, and that would include the aforementioned nationals. Generally we take up against governments / entities that impact our citizens opportunities and rights, or individuals who do same and break our laws. It's not within the scope of our operation to classify a whole nation's people as personna-non-grata. I'm not going to offer evidence to change your mind about them, because I have to work form a larger platform here, so I would just say that the odds are against a finding that all Haitians are unworthy. I've never been to Haiti, but I have been in the vicinity before, and for that matter, I've never been to any country where I found that all of its' citizens were to be avoided.
In any case, we are wandering off the main thrust of the thread, as stated by the title, so maybe we could keep it a little more confined in that regard

wetibbe
01-30-2010, 06:29 AM
This morning Fox TV news reported that Florida and Georgia hospitals have slammed the doors on Haitians. No more.

The US Army is flying injured Haitians in and just dumping them on the hospitals.

I have two problems with the practice.

#1. Haitians are not Americans, they are foreigners.

#2. The Federal Government is taking unfair advantage of our hospitals. Leaving the hospitals to provide at the hospitals expense, apparently without arrangements for reimbursements.

The hospitals have said they are seriously overloaded and the influx is adversely affecting their ability to treat American patients.

Yes, of course, I understand that this is an emergency and that it is the biggest human tragedy in our lifetime but at the same time we need some control and common sense, not pandemonium and panic.

Who are these people coming in? Do they have any ID, documentation ? The prison collapsed and the prisoners are at large. The place is overrun with drug traffickers. OK so they too are entitled to a band-aid. But who's controlling this and how will the hospitals be compensated ? More importantly when will they go home ?

Ayatollahgondola
01-30-2010, 06:46 AM
Who are these people coming in? Do they have any ID, documentation ? The prison collapsed and the prisoners are at large. The place is overrun with drug traffickers. OK so they too are entitled to a band-aid. But who's controlling this and how will the hospitals be compensated ? More importantly when will they go home ?

Good question. It is just like the globalist management system to take advantage of every possible situation they can to bring more foreigners into the US. Here's what I recieved yesterday

Dear Davi,

Please do one more thing today to help survivors of the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Ask President Obama and Secretary Napolitano to help approximately 50,000 Haitians join family members in the U.S. who are citizens or permanent residents right away.

These Haitians have already been through the full legal process to join close relatives (a spouse, child, parent, or sibling) in the U.S. and have been fully approved by the U.S. government. However, they remain on waiting lists where they could languish for as long as 10 years.

After the earthquake some of these Haitians have been injured and need family to care for them. Others have lost some or all of their family members in Haiti and urgently need to be reunited with their family members in the U.S. This is simply the humane thing to do.

Canada has already begun this process. Please urge the Obama Administration to do the same right away.

America has always responded when lives are in danger. And Americans take care of family.

Please take action today to help expedite the process for these Haitians who have suffered so much to join their family in the U.S.

I thank you for doing all that you can to help Haitian earthquake survivors.

Sincerely,

Lavinia Limon
President, USCRI

Papoose
01-31-2010, 10:26 AM
How about: HUMAN? It's not like they asked for the earthquake. HOWEVER, I'd like the relief, rebuilding efforts to have the focus of keeping as many Haitian citizens in their own nation.

MowMyOwn
01-31-2010, 03:48 PM
How about: HUMAN? It's not like they asked for the earthquake. HOWEVER, I'd like the relief, rebuilding efforts to have the focus of keeping as many Haitian citizens in their own nation.
Amen Papoose, amen.

Jeanfromfillmore
01-31-2010, 04:01 PM
How about: HUMAN? It's not like they asked for the earthquake. HOWEVER, I'd like the relief, rebuilding efforts to have the focus of keeping as many Haitian citizens in their own nation.My thoughts exactly.